1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Where do I find this ._.

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by VixiKy, May 20, 2014.

1. So..I'm new here and I've explored the site some, but I'm not sure of where to find a specific kind of RP >_<. I really enjoy the supernatural vampire romance type, but can anyone tell me where to go? Or does it depend on the time settings or something? I'm so confused D:

2. If you are looking for a one on one or mature roleplay, just go directly to those sections and make a partner request! (Or see if someone else has already requested a partner for such a plot!)

If you're wanting to do a GROUP roleplay, supernatural vampires would probably be Modern Fantasy!

3. Ah ok gotcha. Also, could you give me a quick 101 on these Allegiances that I see around like yours?

4. Those are just for fun for the people who are playing or reading the Ilium Mass roleplay! :D you get to pick your favorite, even if you are not in the roleplay.

5. I have no idea what that is but I'll definitely check it out then xD Thanks so much!