Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
On fairly regularly, every day. I'll notice a PM almost immediately. Replies come randomly.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
High fantasy is my personal favorite, followed closely by modern fantasy and post-apocalyptic, but I can happily play in any genre if the plot is good enough.
How am I supposed to find anything now? I've never seen a wall of smilies that big...

Have a selection!

:huge::hugonwings::hurricane::hyper::hypnodisk::hypnotized::icecream::icecreamsandwich::icecube::iceskate::idea::ill::iloveyou::indifferent::innocent::inky::mindblowing::miner::mischievous::misspeak::mistletoe::mohawk::mole::money::moneybag::monkey::moogle::moon2::marchingband::margarita::mario::marsrover::janitor::hissyfit::hippo::jaded::jackolantern::highfive::ipod::lei::leaf::shocked::surfing::tiger::tilt::timebomb::tinfoilhat::tiny::tire::tired::titanic::toad::toast::toaster::toiletpaper::tomato::tombstone::tongue::tonguetied::toothache::tootsie::tophat::tornado::trafficcone::trafficlight::tragedy::trash::treasure::tree::triangle::triforce::troll::rotfl::rottentomato::punch::purse::pushpin::rowboat::running::queen::quill::rainbow::goat2::sagittarius::raincloud::playstation2::pisces::paperbag::panda::pancakes::waterskiing::wave::weddingbells::weddingcake::weightlifter::werewolf::wheelchair::wreath::upsidedown::wickedwitch::wideeyed::windy::wink::winter::wizard::nosmoking::lifepreserver::jawdropping::jekyllhyde::janitor::lei::kangaroo::karate::key::keyboard::king::kiss::gloomy::ferriswheel::fever::fez::fiery::fryingpan::astronaut::atari2600::awesome::bacon::badger::banghead::bigmouth::beaver::bear::beady::beachball::bawling::tetriss::zzz::x::dreadlocks::afro:

I feel like a spammer now!

But I don't care. That made me very happy... Thank you for a surprising, stellar update.

Any new favorites, people?

Probably either the awkward looking high five or the mars rover one. Unless I'm missing something, and to be honest I certainly could as you pointed out, we still need the :awe: face and the :v emote. :P

:fryingpan: :hissyfit::rotfl::timebomb::reading::neener::jump::duh::dizzy::bouncy::applause::banghead:!!

I missed these from my MSN days! Kid, you think that's a huge smilie collection? in my MSN days half my lap top hard drive was smilies; I had a face for everything! I had a bunch that were more complicated, too. There was one of a normal yellow smile blinking a couple times and then a ninja black smile jumped in and destroyed it. There was one of a little chibi guy spinning at the end of a balloon string, holding on for dear life, and also one that was the perfect mix of OMG IM SO HAPPY and OMG IM SO SAD. I used it for OMG THATS SO PERFECT I COULD CRY. I had one of a sobbing smilie that got hugged and cheered up by a happeir smilie, and a super duper cute one with two smilies standing next to each other blushing until one shyly takes the others hand and then the other one hugged it.

I suppose I should pick a couple as well! :ferret::fire::jawdropping::jester::yoyo::hug:

@Minibit Wow... I don't think I could keep track of them all, let alone know where to use them. Although, I won't deny, I would love to see a "so perfect I could cry" smilie. It is going to be enough of a struggle for me learning what all of these even mean, let alone how to apply them all!

I did not expect people to notice that update so quickly. o__________o I still have quite a few more to add.

Reactions: Minibit
:jaded::octopus:

That is all. XD

The amount of random and hysterical combinations made possible by this update makes me so happy.

I also quite enjoy derby bird. :orly: (Gosh dang it, that thing was hard to find. You can lose stuff in this abysmal land of enticement!)
And smug rhino. :rhinoceros:

:tilt::sonar::reminder::seahorse::checkerblack::dreadlocks::mindblowing::kiwibird::ninja::pikachu:
^ This is what happens when I scroll through the options on a touch screen, beautiful things.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG, there's so many of them. How to choose o.O
Here's some of my favorites (though I'll probably never use them):
:downcat::drama::banghead::dizzy::flyingspaghetti::nosmoking::thumbsup2::stagedive::spiderscare::poke::library::pounce::hammock::zombies::playguitar2::deadhorse:

And my all time favorite:

:pokepoke:
It's amazing, now I won't have to say *poke* anymore :D THE PERFECT SMILEY! It even have that perfect expression xD

:aaah: They just keep coming!

:heartsmile: Thanks, Diana.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Well that makes the six hours of having to input the damned things in one by one worth it! 8D

Aaaanyone remember this guy?

:applause:
AlienProbing.gif

8]

:pokepoke::catfight::dance:

I had these ones too! All of the nostalgia...

Status
Not open for further replies.