Where did they all come from?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Peregrine, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How am I supposed to find anything now? I've never seen a wall of smilies that big...

Have a selection!

:huge::hugonwings::hurricane::hyper::hypnodisk::hypnotized::icecream::icecreamsandwich::icecube::iceskate::idea::ill::iloveyou::indifferent::innocent::inky::mindblowing::miner::mischievous::misspeak::mistletoe::mohawk::mole::money::moneybag::monkey::moogle::moon2::marchingband::margarita::mario::marsrover::janitor::hissyfit::hippo::jaded::jackolantern::highfive::ipod::lei::leaf::shocked::surfing::tiger::tilt::timebomb::tinfoilhat::tiny::tire::tired::titanic::toad::toast::toaster::toiletpaper::tomato::tombstone::tongue::tonguetied::toothache::tootsie::tophat::tornado::trafficcone::trafficlight::tragedy::trash::treasure::tree::triangle::triforce::troll::rotfl::rottentomato::punch::purse::pushpin::rowboat::running::queen::quill::rainbow::goat2::sagittarius::raincloud::playstation2::pisces::paperbag::panda::pancakes::waterskiing::wave::weddingbells::weddingcake::weightlifter::werewolf::wheelchair::wreath::upsidedown::wickedwitch::wideeyed::windy::wink::winter::wizard::nosmoking::lifepreserver::jawdropping::jekyllhyde::janitor::lei::kangaroo::karate::key::keyboard::king::kiss::gloomy::ferriswheel::fever::fez::fiery::fryingpan::astronaut::atari2600::awesome::bacon::badger::banghead::bigmouth::beaver::bear::beady::beachball::bawling::tetriss::zzz::x::dreadlocks::afro:

I feel like a spammer now!

But I don't care. That made me very happy... Thank you for a surprising, stellar update.

Any new favorites, people?

• Like Like x 3
  2. Probably either the awkward looking high five or the mars rover one. Unless I'm missing something, and to be honest I certainly could as you pointed out, we still need the :awe: face and the :v emote. :P

3. :fryingpan: :hissyfit::rotfl::timebomb::reading::neener::jump::duh::dizzy::bouncy::applause::banghead:!!

I missed these from my MSN days! Kid, you think that's a huge smilie collection? in my MSN days half my lap top hard drive was smilies; I had a face for everything! I had a bunch that were more complicated, too. There was one of a normal yellow smile blinking a couple times and then a ninja black smile jumped in and destroyed it. There was one of a little chibi guy spinning at the end of a balloon string, holding on for dear life, and also one that was the perfect mix of OMG IM SO HAPPY and OMG IM SO SAD. I used it for OMG THATS SO PERFECT I COULD CRY. I had one of a sobbing smilie that got hugged and cheered up by a happeir smilie, and a super duper cute one with two smilies standing next to each other blushing until one shyly takes the others hand and then the other one hugged it.

4. :tetriso::tetrisi::tetrisz::tetrist::tetriss::tetrisl::tetrisj:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I suppose I should pick a couple as well! :ferret::fire::jawdropping::jester::yoyo::hug:

@Minibit Wow... I don't think I could keep track of them all, let alone know where to use them. Although, I won't deny, I would love to see a "so perfect I could cry" smilie. It is going to be enough of a struggle for me learning what all of these even mean, let alone how to apply them all!

6. I did not expect people to notice that update so quickly. o__________o I still have quite a few more to add.

• Like Like x 1
  7. :jaded::octopus:

That is all. XD

The amount of random and hysterical combinations made possible by this update makes me so happy.

I also quite enjoy derby bird. :orly: (Gosh dang it, that thing was hard to find. You can lose stuff in this abysmal land of enticement!)
    And smug rhino. :rhinoceros:

:tilt::sonar::reminder::seahorse::checkerblack::dreadlocks::mindblowing::kiwibird::ninja::pikachu:
    ^ This is what happens when I scroll through the options on a touch screen, beautiful things.

#7 Revv, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
  8. OMG, there's so many of them. How to choose o.O
    Here's some of my favorites (though I'll probably never use them):
    :downcat::drama::banghead::dizzy::flyingspaghetti::nosmoking::thumbsup2::stagedive::spiderscare::poke::library::pounce::hammock::zombies::playguitar2::deadhorse:

And my all time favorite:

:pokepoke:
    It's amazing, now I won't have to say *poke* anymore :D THE PERFECT SMILEY! It even have that perfect expression xD

9. :aaah: They just keep coming!

:heartsmile: Thanks, Diana.

• Thank Thank x 1
  10. Well that makes the six hours of having to input the damned things in one by one worth it! 8D

• Thank Thank x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Aaaanyone remember this guy?

:applause:[​IMG]

8]

12. :pokepoke::catfight::dance:

I had these ones too! All of the nostalgia...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.