Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Do you search using the phrase "I" or "You"? "How do I change a lightbulb" vs "How do you change a lightbulb"? I switch between both, but I seem to use "you" more, which is why I noticed when my brother did a search with "I". How about you Iwaku, how do you search your questions?[/i]

I kind of use both, I think, but... thinking about it, I'd say I use "you" more than "I".
And sometimes I also simply it down and will just type something like "how to change a lightbulb" XD

I guess it depends on my mood, how busy I am to feel like typing out a full and cohesive sentence... or maybe I just scatterbrain alternate at random I have no idea 🤣

I don't think I use either. I would probably go "how to change lightbulb"

Reactions: Winter_Bloom
I like to use as few words as possible because I'm lazy, and search engines can't judge my poor grammar lolol. So I'd probably just write "how change lightbulb," or maybe even just "change lightbulb" and see what comes up.

Updated the poll to include the option for not using either. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Lyrikai
I just ask the Duck for "Lightbulb change service" :P

I don't bother typing out the full sentence. Google knows what I mean when I say "how to change lightbulb"

I think I've been wasting precious moments of my life typing out full questions, and I didn't even realise it.

because i typo so often, ive just been doing "how change lightbulb" and google somehow always knows what i mean