When you seek it you can not find it

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jackthemack

Original poster
YO! just your friendly neighborhood Shogoth het to fuck up your literary minds with a taste if madness. . .
We only have one little spark of insanity, better not too waste it -Robin William

YO! just your friendly neighborhood Shogoth het to fuck up your literary minds with a taste if madness. . .
We only have one little spark of insanity, better not too waste it -Robin William
I see you are one of weirdness. I shall smash you with my erratic hammer. That will cause your mind to wonder why it even exists and how it can think said things. You shall be cast into the insanity only I know. Also, you will become slightly more perverted. Cause I am a virus.

Welcome Jack! Hope you're enjoying the site so far ! If you have any questions, just give a shout! Happy roleplaying :)

Welcome, Jackthemack! Nice picture, haha. I love Calvin and Hobbes. We're all a little mad here already. :P

Hello and welcome. c: Loving the Calvin and Hobbes you have going on!

Always a pleasure to see another Lovecraft fan! Welcome to Iwaku and enjoy your stay! (=^▽^=)

Welcome to the site! ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.