When I grow up...

When I was a kid I really wanted to be a plantologist. I honestly called it that for a long time, up until I think junior highschool. No one corrected me because they thought it was cute. When I figured out the proper term was botanist I was not happy <_<.

Also, my roommate, honest to god wanted to grow up to be a my little poney. Dream on.

when I grow up, I wanna be famous
I wanna be a star, I wanna be in movies
when I grow up, I wanna see the world
drive nice cars, I wanna have boobies...

oh...not the song..

lets see what all did I want to be when I was a kid....a teacher, a kid forever, an astronaut, a veterinarian, a pharmacist...

but now I want to be an occupational therapist! : D

Yellow power ranger then "artist" then abstract painter then comic book arist then children's book illustrator then animator then textile designer then printmaker then ceramist and finally regular ol' illustrator.

Sup.

0-8: Archaeologist/Historian

- My uncle was a archaeologist, he sent me a lot of stuff that encouraged me to follow that path in my youth. Also the History Channel, back when it was ... well about history. ... not WWII, Aliens, and the end of the world.

8-14: Commercial pilot

- Who doesn't want to fly? 'course then you discover it costs a lot and there is no pay...

14-17: Structural Engineer/Architect

- Fascination with buildings and how they were built. Then discovered it required heavy math knowledge.

Current: Historian

- We've come full circle. Only now with History as a strong point and Anthropology on the lesser side.

Future: Six feet under

I really wanted to be a famous actress/writer when I was young. Then it turned into wanting to be a teacher, a marine biologist, a lawyer, a judge, a marine biologist (again) followed by a psychiatrist.

I always wanted to write.

I cite reading King at age seven.

A lot of people here seem to want to be marine biologists. What is a marine biologist anyways?

A lot of people here seem to want to be marine biologists. What is a marine biologist anyways?

marine biologist- a branch of marine science involving the study of animals and plants that live in the ocean and the shoreline and how they interact with the environment