What's Your Zodiac?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Manna Beast

I don't trust trees. They're shady.
Original poster
5 STAR GREMLIN
STAFF MEMBER
DONATING MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
All day, every day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Astrology is one of those things I don't personally believe in but I find it fascinating to read about them! So what's your astrology sign? I know there are a bunch of types but the ones I am most familiar with are the following below. Let me know what other ones are there, I'm curious to learn!

Myself am a Libra for Western Astrology; then a Fire Rabbit for the Chinese Astrology and a Vine for the Celtic Tree Astrology

Linkage to the Tree Astrology [Click here]

Also addition a fun little Astrology Disaster Reel (made me laugh)

Last edited:
I am everything lame compared to, say, my sister 🤣

She's a fire dragon and a Leo and I'm a.... metal goat ;( And a scale :U

...and apparently ivy. IVY'S NOT EVEN A TREE. OH GOD EVERYTHING I AM IS LAME LOLLL

Holly July 8 - August 4 said:
Among the Celtic tree astrology signs, the Holly is one of regal status. Noble, and high-minded, Holly signs take on positions of leadership and power. If you are a Holly sign you take on challenges easily and overcome obstacles with rare skill and tact. When you encounter setbacks, you remain vigilant to obtain your end goals. People look up to you and follow you as their leader as you are rarely defeated. You are competitive and ambitious even in the most casual settings. You are quite generous, kind and affectionate. Highly intelligent, you skate through academics where others may struggle. Holly signs may look to Ash and Elder signs for balance and partnership.

I usually associate Holly with winter, so seeing that in my birth month is a little weird, but not something I detest.

My cousin once tested my 'bazi' (eight characters, involving birth year, month, weekday and hour) and the result was that my signs are too strong. Basically it means that I'm lucky, but in return everyone around me is unlucky.

For the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a metal sheep. Which I love. Makes me imagine I'm, like, an Iron Man Sheep. xD For the Western one, I'm Pisces.

As for the Celtic Zodiac--

ASH - THE ENCHANTER
FEBRUARY 18 - MARCH 17
Ash signs are free thinkers. They are imaginative, intuitive, and naturally artistic. This sign has a tendency to be moody and withdrawn at times, but that's only because your inner landscape is in constant motion. You are in touch with your muse and are easily inspired by nature. Likewise, you inspire all that you associate with and people seek you out for your enchanting personality. You have a strong interest in art, writing (especially poetry), science, and theology (spiritual matters). You are in a constant state of self-renewal and rarely place value on what others think of you. Ash signs partner well with Willow and Reed signs.
I like it. That's pretty cool. <3 And scarily accurate. How'd they know I'm a poet and...and other stuff!?

Cancer
Earth Dragon
Holly
: 3

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
I'm not into astrology but I have a friend who is so I know I'm an Aquarius sun/Aries moon/Pisces rising for Western Zodiac and Fire Ox for Eastern.

Rowan:
Rowan signs have a philosophical mind within the zodiac. Those with Rowan energy are likely a keen-minded visionary with high ideals. Your thoughts are original and creative, so much so that others can misunderstand from where you are coming. Although you may appear to have a cool exterior, you are burning from within with your passionate ideals. This inner passion provides inner motivation for you as you make your way through life. You have a natural ability to transform situations and people around you by your mere presence. You are highly influential in a quiet way and others look to you for your unique perspectives. A Rowan pairs well with Ivy and Hawthorn signs.
I like how it calls me a visionary and how the "downsides" just make me sound cooler.

• Love
1692400208572.png
Strangely makes sense. I'm a toxic Pisces, and a water chicken i think.

• Haha
I FUCKING LOVE ZODIAC SHIT

I don't believe in the whole fortune telling aspects, but I find that some of the personality elements do often reflect people and their vibes IF you can get a full chart on them. XD Because it's far more complicated than just the sun signs. I absolutely believe the push and pull of nature fucks around with our bodies and brains. that includes the planets and stars.

I AM A VIRGO SUN, SAGGITARIUS MOON, PISCES RISING.

A WATER DOG

THE HAZEL TREE

But mostly I love using it to help me develop more interesting and complex characters. O:

I am a Capricorn (though my grandma is convinced I'm Aquarius)

earth tiger

Birch

Overall I'm a confident overachiever (not true at all lmao, at least in my opinion. Others always say my zodiacs are extremely accurate.)

• Love
Aries, fire ox, and alder.

Alder is ehhh, i can see the fire ox and aries traits relating to me tho lolol.

• Love
I'm an earth bunny, leo-cancer cusp andddd apparently Holly!!! Oooh I love the Holly one cause that's my sister's name 😂

My other sister she's a fire rat, libra andddd ivy

• Love