What's your proudest achievement?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
Let's all share and celebrate our achievements together!

I have managed to successfully raise a demon human child to the age of 10. Go me.

I kept my plant alive for over a year now.

closing that deal with the big bucks

I blocked another person that was toxic and creepy!

I became a scuba diver! This might not seem like much, but given I have cerebral palsy on my left side...I feel like it's a big thing. Plus it allowed me to see a whole other world!

I am raising two tiny humans and they're pretty cool kiddos. One is 12 and the other 6.

And just for me...the title after my last name. It feels good to be: Reina, CPA. Those three letters took years of work and dedication. I am proud to have them.

Becoming a mother to my lovely daughter.

Being alive still is a big one.

But also I have my first job trial after getting my first interview! Never thought I'd get an actual job lol.

Staying alive when I didn't want to and getting into college when I didn't think I'd be able to. Each day, I'm proud of myself for doing something instead of laying in bed like my depression wants me to.

I kept my plant alive for over a year now.

closing that deal with the big bucks
To reconfirm this as my proudest achievement; my mom had less of a reaction to me graduating law school than the revelation that my plant is still alive at this point.

Though graduating at all is an achievement I could be prouder of. And managing to land myself a decent job without strong connections.

• Ah Seen It
  • Love
Reactions: rissa and MiharuAya
Never giving up. There are so many times in my life that I just wanted to give up because of obstacles and hardships yet I endured being here today as a result still standing.

To reconfirm this as my proudest achievement; my mom had less of a reaction to me graduating law school than the revelation that my plant is still alive at this point.
I get so many reactions for the same thing! I was gifted an anthurium for christmas and its still going. I've had to repot it because it outgrew its original pot. It's thriving and now I'm up to my third plant and about to start planting some onions. Things are just growing.