POLL what's your astrological sign?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

what's your astrological sign?

• Total voters

nikoru

pink-haired megane
Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
hey everyone! what's your astrological sign? i'm a libra myself, born on the 20th of october. you know, the air sign represented by the scales—always seeking balance and harmony in life.

but lemme give you the rundown on all the zodiac signs and their date ranges:
  • aries (march 21 - april 19) - the ram, full of fire and passion!
  • taurus (april 20 - may 20) - the bull, strong, reliable, and down-to-earth.
  • gemini (may 21 - june 20) - the twins, always curious and with a zest for variety.
  • cancer (june 21 - july 22) - the crab, nurturing and deeply in touch with emotions.
  • leo (july 23 - august 22) - the lion, confident, dramatic, and born to lead.
  • virgo (august 23 - september 22) - the virgin, detail-oriented perfectionists.
  • libra (september 23 - october 22) - us charming libras who value fairness and beauty!
  • scorpio (october 23 - november 21) - the scorpion, intense and magnetic.
  • sagittarius (november 22 - december 21) - the archer, freedom-loving adventurers.
  • capricorn (december 22 - january 19) - the goat, ambitious and disciplined.
  • aquarius (january 20 - february 18) - the water-bearer, independent and innovative.
  • pisces (february 19 - march 20) - the fish, creative dreamers with deep emotions.
so, what's your sign, and do you feel it captures your personality? i'm always fascinated to hear how people relate (or don't!) to them even if i am a psychology student and don't give much credit to this XD

Hell yeah, what up, fellow Libra! :D
SCALE BUDDIES LOLL

I honestly don't know all that much about what all Libras encompass past like... desiring balance and valuing order and art. Which, mmmmm, I guess is me sometimes? 🤔
Googling them now, I noticed their weakness is, as stated "Libra's biggest weaknesses include trying too hard to avoid conflict and please people. Their peacekeeping efforts can lead to self-neglect. Libra is also highly indecisive."

...Well I feel called out LOL

• Love
Reactions: nikoru
SCALE BUDDIES LOLL

I honestly don't know all that much about what all Libras encompass past like... desiring balance and valuing order and art. Which, mmmmm, I guess is me sometimes? 🤔
Googling them now, I noticed their weakness is, as stated "Libra's biggest weaknesses include trying too hard to avoid conflict and please people. Their peacekeeping efforts can lead to self-neglect. Libra is also highly indecisive."

HENLO SCALE BUDDY :D

yeah i do feel like there are times where i feel indecisive, but then i learned that i was just weighing each option carefully to see what's the best course of action. we also strive to achieve balance with people-pleasing because tipping the scales might actually disturb the status quo.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
I'm a firey passionate Aries! It's funny though, reading through the like traits of an Aries and I don't entirely see a lot of them as part of me. But then again, my moon is in Sagittarius and my rising is Virgo so I guess it makes sense I'm not fully all the Aries traits.

• Love
I'm a firey passionate Aries! It's funny though, reading through the like traits of an Aries and I don't entirely see a lot of them as part of me. But then again, my moon is in Sagittarius and my rising is Virgo so I guess it makes sense I'm not fully all the Aries traits.
awesome! aries people are such fun people to be with, they're like the life of the party. even introverted aries people i know are very fun and sometimes even wild to be with! i think aries are people who charge head-on and deal with the root of their problems, hence they might appear to be too much for some who couldnt handle the fire.

HELLO. I AM A VIRGO SUN, SAGGITARIUS MOON, PISCES RISING.

And yes, yes it did make me a HOT MESS. A WHOLE ASS PROBLEM.

• Love
Reactions: nikoru and Lyrikai
SCALE BUDDIES LOLL

HENLO SCALE BUDDY :D

yeah i do feel like there are times where i feel indecisive, but then i learned that i was just weighing each option carefully to see what's the best course of action. we also strive to achieve balance with people-pleasing because tipping the scales might actually disturb the status quo.
LOLL yeah the more and more I read up, the more and more I'm like "Oh no this is me" 😂
Gotta have that balance!

• Love
I'm a Taurus! I don't know much about astrology, but I guess I'm fairly down-to-earth. I try to keep myself in check, lol.

• Love
Taurus. Less down-to-earth and more coldly pessimistic in my case though.

Given present circumstances, both economically and geopolitically, I think you can understand why.

Last edited:
  • Love
I'm a Pisces.

Pisces Personality Traits​
Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical

Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr

Pisces likes: Being alone, love, sleeping, music, romance, swimming, spiritual themes

Pisces dislikes: Know-it-all, being criticized, the past coming back to haunt, cruelty of any kind

This is very spot on for me. I always found it creepy but interesting how accurate the Pisces info is. xD Also, I love how the two fish swimming in opposite directions represent the constant division of fantasy and reality. Sometimes my imagination can get the better of me and I'll just want to live in my daydreams all day. I have to find a balance somewhere so that I can still enjoy my daydream but stay connected to reality.

I am a libra. Def value fairness, but beauty. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder entirely. there's a lot of Libra info that I can agree with but also, subjective in my mind.

• Love
Reactions: nikoru and Lyrikai
I am a cancer! The only thing I know for certain is that I rather eat my sign. Lol

I'm an Aquarius Sun, Aries Moon, and Gemini Rising. I don't understand what that means, but I had a friend who was really into Astrology. I do think Aquarius is at least somewhat accurate. But if I remember right, we're supposedly bad at looking at things from other perspectives, which I've been told is a strength of mine.