What's up?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
A

Anzura

Original poster
Hey guys! I just joined iwaku, so I'm pretty new to the site (obviously), though I've been roleplaying for a while, first on tinierme (before the site shut down), and then on roleplaygateway (but it got boring). I'd absolutely love to roleplay with you, so shoot me some requests or something, lol! :wave:

Welcome to the site, Anzura, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

I came from Tinierme as well, it's such a shame the site shut down :/. Did you use to RP there? If so, maybe we've bumped into each other in the past, haha.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hallo Anzura! :D Welcome to the site!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome to the site, Anzura, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance :)

I came from Tinierme as well, it's such a shame the site shut down :/. Did you use to RP there? If so, maybe we've bumped into each other in the past, haha.

Thanks! And yes! I did RP there. Unername was Kotabuki. That was pretty much the best site ever. So sad it had to close.

Heya there I am Domeki and welcome to Iwaku! * smiles *tumblr_n0b23eT5oQ1tpbdojo1_500.gif

Kotobuki ^^ not sure I remember. Hmm, I went by Michellie, it probably won't ring a bell though xD

How goes the mornight :D?