1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What's up, everybody?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Random, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Give up?

Show Spoiler
    It's the ceiling.

Yes, I am the entity that shall from now on frolic about under the name "Random", and I should be able to live up to it, in case any one of you mere mortals could not comprehend this and so was still in doubt.

Mostly, I joined to test out the fictional universe I've created, being a budding novelist and everything, but I'll be joining some other RPs first to get out there before I begin any of that nonsense.

Fortunately, I don't tend to declare that due to an absurd amount of the economy being in my possession that I am allowed to bypass any restrictions laid upon me
    Show Spoiler
    Screw the rules, I have money!
    and that should let things proceed smoothly. So that's good!

Here's hoping for a long run of roleplaying, not dying, and being perfectly sensible (and not at all silly) as always!

• Love Love x 1
  2. Hi there dearest of Random peoples! Welcome to the site! :D

3. Whispers in the dark corner while petting her OverSized Tiger..:3

Welcome into the Madness.. XD. Enjoy your stay ~

4. Oh my god!

It's full of people!

OH MY GOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE ASJGHFLJLKFNVNGHEHVHZSLKVWH

Thanks everybody! I'm sure I'll be enjoying my stay.

• Love Love x 1
  5. HEY! WELCOME TO IWAKU! tumblr_static_natsu_happy.gif