What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Mundane Monster, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They say a person's desktop can tell their whole life story (not really), so what's on your desktop?
    (Please black out any words that may hint to your name/address/etc)

Here's mine;
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

2. Well, this is mine. Plus a small chrome window, cause that's the only way for me to take a picture of what's on my computer o.O So a few mindless puzzle games on the right, a few hidden objects games in the middle, and a hidden objects game, a match 3 game, amnesia the dark decent, some online game, some editor, writing and painting program, downloading programs and of course browsers. Nothing interesting there. Wait... I don't have the wolverine origin game as a shortcut on my desktop? Sure it starts immediately when I put in the disk, but there should be a shortcut there. :( How else will people know that I like to go around cutting peoples heads off? -sigh-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Yup, nothing really interesting there, just blinding whiteness.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

Its Saber on a bike

Nothing's better than Saber-chan on a bike

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Kind of like this, lol Mine is so boring, just with Skype and a few others

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mog!.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. As for icons, I have all the standard ones because I'm too lazy to get rid of them and a few I actually use.

But, I have that nifty changing wallpaper option turned on so I'll share my folder with you! :D

android_by_sag_d-d4vyw35.jpg attack-on-titan-emblem_156376.jpg Fuji-volcano-japan-asia-geography-cherry-blossom.jpg jellyfish_by_qinni-d39ril8.jpg one-ok-rock-511d7441ebeaf.jpg What+is+it+anon+_9e1b288a22ff818decbda3a985965229.jpg 96de2bebab997762f2044b9170bc8633.jpg Coccon_Exterior.jpg enderman_by_reinder88-d4juzkn.png game_of_thrones_season_4-wide.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's mine....please tell me you guys get this. XD

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  11. desktop.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. desktop.PNG ~/////////////~ My beautiful desktop! XD It wouldn't let me post a full picture =________= The file was too big apparently.

13. Here is my desktop. It's a little cluttered and the file placement is a tad nonsensical but it works for me.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.