2. Elementary
  3. Intermediate
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Animal based, Scifi, Modern, Horror, Comedy, Slice of life.
They say a person's desktop can tell their whole life story (not really), so what's on your desktop?
(Please black out any words that may hint to your name/address/etc)

Here's mine;
woydiwaku_zpsf0327ccc.png

Well, this is mine. Plus a small chrome window, cause that's the only way for me to take a picture of what's on my computer o.O So a few mindless puzzle games on the right, a few hidden objects games in the middle, and a hidden objects game, a match 3 game, amnesia the dark decent, some online game, some editor, writing and painting program, downloading programs and of course browsers. Nothing interesting there. Wait... I don't have the wolverine origin game as a shortcut on my desktop? Sure it starts immediately when I put in the disk, but there should be a shortcut there. :( How else will people know that I like to go around cutting peoples heads off? -sigh-

MsFTWqo.png

Reactions: Mundane Monster
dTZpgO9.png
Yup, nothing really interesting there, just blinding whiteness.

Windows-8-desktop-plain.jpg

Kind of like this, lol Mine is so boring, just with Skype and a few others

As for icons, I have all the standard ones because I'm too lazy to get rid of them and a few I actually use.

But, I have that nifty changing wallpaper option turned on so I'll share my folder with you! :D

android_by_sag_d-d4vyw35.jpg attack-on-titan-emblem_156376.jpg Fuji-volcano-japan-asia-geography-cherry-blossom.jpg jellyfish_by_qinni-d39ril8.jpg one-ok-rock-511d7441ebeaf.jpg What+is+it+anon+_9e1b288a22ff818decbda3a985965229.jpg 96de2bebab997762f2044b9170bc8633.jpg Coccon_Exterior.jpg enderman_by_reinder88-d4juzkn.png game_of_thrones_season_4-wide.jpg

desktop.PNG ~/////////////~ My beautiful desktop! XD It wouldn't let me post a full picture =________= The file was too big apparently.

Here is my desktop. It's a little cluttered and the file placement is a tad nonsensical but it works for me.

tdRxBma.png

Status
Not open for further replies.