1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

What's on your desktop?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cosmic Penguin, Feb 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. They say a person's desktop can tell their whole life story (not really), so what's on your desktop?
    (Please black out any words that may hint to your name/address/etc)

Here's mine;
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

2. Well, this is mine. Plus a small chrome window, cause that's the only way for me to take a picture of what's on my computer o.O So a few mindless puzzle games on the right, a few hidden objects games in the middle, and a hidden objects game, a match 3 game, amnesia the dark decent, some online game, some editor, writing and painting program, downloading programs and of course browsers. Nothing interesting there. Wait... I don't have the wolverine origin game as a shortcut on my desktop? Sure it starts immediately when I put in the disk, but there should be a shortcut there. :( How else will people know that I like to go around cutting peoples heads off? -sigh-

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Yup, nothing really interesting there, just blinding whiteness.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  5. [​IMG]

Its Saber on a bike

Nothing's better than Saber-chan on a bike

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  6. [​IMG]
    Kind of like this, lol Mine is so boring, just with Skype and a few others

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mog!.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. As for icons, I have all the standard ones because I'm too lazy to get rid of them and a few I actually use.

But, I have that nifty changing wallpaper option turned on so I'll share my folder with you! :D

android_by_sag_d-d4vyw35.jpg attack-on-titan-emblem_156376.jpg Fuji-volcano-japan-asia-geography-cherry-blossom.jpg jellyfish_by_qinni-d39ril8.jpg one-ok-rock-511d7441ebeaf.jpg What+is+it+anon+_9e1b288a22ff818decbda3a985965229.jpg 96de2bebab997762f2044b9170bc8633.jpg Coccon_Exterior.jpg enderman_by_reinder88-d4juzkn.png game_of_thrones_season_4-wide.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. Here's mine....please tell me you guys get this. XD

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  11. desktop.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. desktop.PNG ~/////////////~ My beautiful desktop! XD It wouldn't let me post a full picture =________= The file was too big apparently.

13. Here is my desktop. It's a little cluttered and the file placement is a tad nonsensical but it works for me.

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.