What's crakalackin?

S

StarryNight

Original poster
Yo, how's it going? 17 Year old role-player ready to make your acquittance here! I'm a huge fan-girl, and the things I'm usually interested in tend to be along the lines of:
  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Bands
  • T.V shows (Game of Thrones, How to get away with Murder, Scorpion, (More, but I don't feel like listing them tbh))
  • Kpop
  • Books
I've been writing since I was 12?(Idk probably younger) I love writing but I can say I'm not the best at it, so I'm hoping I can improve with the help of this cite C:. I'm generally a really open minded role-player, so I'll do just about anything! If I don't respond to you, then it's either because I'm busy, or I haven't seen it yet, just give me some time. It's nice to meet all you lovely people, Can't wait to role-play with you guys!

Well then, welcome! I like Scorpion too. :) It's so good. I've been reading since 3, and writing since 5. I've also been rping since 8, when I found out there was online and not putting on costumes and playing around.

Reactions: StarryNight
Yeah I've been pretty obsessed with the show since it came out :p.

And good to know that I wasn't the only one doing that at eight XD. I used to always run around the house and knock stuff over, needless to say my mom wasn't to pleased about that..:lipsrsealed:

I used to play Wii. If you even TRIED to knock something over, it was bed time for you. My response to that, "NOOOOOOOO!" *runs away to dog's house*

SAME! I'd always protest :3 *Joins you in dog house*

*realizes dog house is outside* "Nope, bedroom." *re-runs to bedroom*

Greetings, Starrynight! ^o^ Welcome to us!