What would you sacrifice your right eye for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sacrifice my right eye for more money than I could ever spend in my lifetime.

The power to manipulate probability. Totally.

The probability of waking up with a new eye? 100%. Probability of winning a couple of millions? 100%. Probability of turning into a firebreathing dragon and destroying the Earth? 100%. Probability of seeing AC/DC live? 100%.

That, or a body of my own choosing. That isn't a piece of shit.

I think the only think I'd give my right eye up for is a LOT of cash. Like, infinite cash, but only until I get a job and am settled in. Infinite cash through college or something. I'd get through college, buy a nice house, make sure my dad and family are okay and living comfortably, and then go crazy with the charities. I'd walk down the street and just give out giftcards to homeless people, pick up random people that have no home and buy them a house. Cure cancer. The norm :P

I change my mind, I'd sacrifice my right eye to poke out everyone's left eye.

For a cybernetically enhanced/upgraded eye.

I mean seriously, I would love go all Cyborg before I die.
Assuming the augmentations actually had an upgraded use/purpose that is.

Nothing, because that's how the raptors get you.

50 more of me
All connected to a me hivemind

Man would 50 aza's be great company or what?

I'd give my right eye up if suddenly the majority of the human race turned from being careless and stupid into actually intelligent.
That sounded worse then it was meant too...

The ability to bring peace on earth and love to all mankind.

You're all selfish bastards...

Edit: Joking if you can't tell. I have a moronic sense of humor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dusk
a new right eye o.O A working one, that can actually see... Actually can I wish for two working eyes? I give my right eye for two good eyes that can see without glasses xD

Or a payed trip to Japan. Studies, apartment, textbooks and food for two years included :3 Yeah, I think I'll give my right eye for that :D Or teleportation powers so I can just zap myself to Japan every day for school. xD

Reactions: iMisterH
I would definitely give up my right eye for two working eyes! My eyesight is absolutely terrible and I'm legally blind without my glasses. I also have a misaligned left eye which means constant double vision for me. Fortunately, this isn't very noticeable in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.