What movies, tv shows or games are you drooling for.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
C

CrazyDragon

Original poster
If I stated all of my wishlist items that haven't hit the shelves yet, we'd be here all day. So I'll name a few to get this started. The Desolution of Smaug, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Warehouse 13.
So my fellows, what are you waiting for to come out?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Oh man, Agents of SHIELD is definitely on there. So is Insidious 2.
As far as games go, I'm hoping the next WoW addition won't suck as bad as MoP. Also, like nearly every gamer, MOAR ELDER SCROLLS.
Also, GRRM needs to get his rear in gear. That cliffhanger at the end of ADwD is killing me.
and I swear to god if it turns out Jon is actually Lyanna's kid but dead anyway, I'm going to literally throw the book across the room

Like you, I want the Hobbit to come out soon (in December!), but really want My Little Pony to come back on. Wish I could put Criminal Minds here but I can't support how they treat their women.

Game of Thrones is another one I want out. Other than that I don't really watch many movies or TV.

Oh man, Agents of SHIELD is definitely on there. So is Insidious 2.
As far as games go, I'm hoping the next WoW addition won't suck as bad as MoP. Also, like nearly every gamer, MOAR ELDER SCROLLS.
Also, GRRM needs to get his rear in gear. That cliffhanger at the end of ADwD is killing me.
and I swear to god if it turns out Jon is actually Lyanna's kid but dead anyway, I'm going to literally throw the book across the room

I would go back to WoW if they went back to what they had in Cataclysm. I was okay with what was going on there but when MoP came out, they murdered the TALENT TREE!

Reactions: Lady Sabine
-GASP-

-Second part of Hobbit!
-Pokemon X and Y
-New Transformers movie
-PS4
-Watchdogs

I think that's it :D

I would go back to WoW if they went back to what they had in Cataclysm. I was okay with what was going on there but when MoP came out, they murdered the TALENT TREE!

Ugh, I know. I cancelled my subscription as soon as it launched. I WANT THE ACTUAL CHOICE TALENT TREE BACK, BLIZZBITCHES.
My bf, however, has finally decided to start playing again. Which will probably oblige me to start playing to nurture him through. Also, we would finally get to spend some quality time together. Not an easy thing when you've got an ocean between you.
For the record, I am not resubscribing willingly.

Ugh, I know. I cancelled my subscription as soon as it launched. I WANT THE ACTUAL CHOICE TALENT TREE BACK, BLIZZBITCHES.
My bf, however, has finally decided to start playing again. Which will probably oblige me to start playing to nurture him through. Also, we would finally get to spend some quality time together. Not an easy thing when you've got an ocean between you.
For the record, I am not resubscribing willingly.

I understand the distance can suck, I'm going through it too. If they fixed things back I would visit for a bit and my fiance would follow obligingly and gripeing.

King of Fighters XIII Steam Edition, the Shadow Warrior remake, Tesla Effect, Dark Souls II, Dreamfall Chapters, Mighty No. 9, Guilty Gear Xrd - Sign, the console version of BlazBlue ChronoPhantasma, Satellite Reign, the PS3 version of Mobile Suit Gundam: EXTREME Vs. Full Boost and the next season of Game of Thrones. Also MAYBE Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Batman: Arkham Origins and Watch_Dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon X and Y~!

The next instalment of Super Smash Brothers!

Next season of Doctor Who!

How to Train Your Dragon 2

I'm far more excited for Pokemon X and Y thana reasonable adult should be lol

Also curious for the Dr Who 50th

I am eagerly waiting for Revolution on NBC to start it's 2nd season.

Also waiting for PS4.

Watchdogs is kinda on my radar but I dunno yet.

I do know for sure that I want to get Beyond: Two Souls. Because Ellen Page is amazing and Quantic Dream does awesome work.

I do not really have any TV shows or movies that I am looking forward to because I am not really a movie or TV person. I am, however, waiting on Stacraft II Legacy of the Void, the latest installment in the series and Star Citizen, which looks like it is going to be absolutely amazing. I also gave some thought to buying Planetary Annihilation, but I might skip on that because I already have enough RTS games in my collection.

New episodes of Legend of Korra. I'm seriously considering sleeping most of tomorrow just so Friday will get here sooner.

-Legend of Korra. I've been waiting for MONTHS while they tweaked up the animation.
-Pokemon X/Y
-Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. I almost cried seeing the demo, man.
-And finally The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.

There should be more but I'm on the internet too much to notice.

I've been awaiting for a new Big Bang (a K-POP band) album, since their band leader is only doing solo and it is starting to hit me in the nerves.
I'm also looking forward to Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Rebellion Story, coming this Fall. Heh, asian stuff ftw.

BOARDWALK EMPIRE...Oh, wait. It started last week.

GAME OF THRONES!

XD The one I was waiting for aired just last night- Legend of Korra, season two!