What movie are you looking forward to?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kitti

Box office hits, small indie films in production, and whatever else!

The recently announced all-female Ocean's Eleven reboot, Ocean's Eight, because I want to see round two of the internet rage and stupidity surrounding gender swap reboots. :3

For real though, the only movies I'm actively looking forward to watching are Marvel movies, because I'm too lazy to keep up with what movies are on the horizon but these ones people talk about enough that I'm actually aware of them. Doctor Strange looks like it'll be good, and I think Thor and Guardians of the Galaxy sequels are scheduled for release in 2017. I'm looking forward to all of those.

I'm sure there would be more if I cared to go look up a list of upcoming releases, but I'm lazy.

I reckon Nerve is gonna be real good, I can't wait to see that 8)

The recently announced all-female Ocean's Eleven reboot, Ocean's Eight, because I want to see round two of the internet rage and stupidity surrounding gender swap reboots. :3
I'm down for this.

Way too many!

It and Dark Tower are both coming out next year. I'm a bit more pumped about It than Dark Tower though.

Every single Marvel movie that's coming up, especially Guardians of the Galaxy.

Anything Marvel, Justice League, Wonder woman, King Kong: Skull Island, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Black Panther Movie

I think it's suppose to come out 2017 or 2018

But soooooooooooooo ready for it :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.