What mobile games are you playing?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
I've been looking for some new mobile games to try out. What games have you been playing lately? What do you think of them? Would you recommend them?

I play a game called King's Choice. It's kinda dumb but ive been playing it for about a year and made some good friends via from it. otherwise I tend to play Mahjong or Cat's Game

Reactions: MiharuAya
I'm still playing Pokemon Go, just because seeing the numbers go up because it's tracking steps is the only thing that motivates me to get out and get steps.

I've gotten into Marvel Snap lately. It's cross-platform between mobile and Steam, but it also really works on mobile. Rounds only take a few minutes at max so you could actually complete a game on a reasonable bathroom break but you still feel like your decision making mattered. It strikes a good balance between being fast and giving you agency. Card acquisition is still kinda butts but they're making it better bit by bit.

Cookie Run: Kingdom and Livly Island are giving me all them delicious hyperfixations chemicals. Nomnomnom.

Honkai Star Rail
It's on PC, too, but I actually don't like playing games on PC, so it's mobile for me! (until it releases on a console, that is)
It just came out and I haven't gotten far, but it's pretty damned good! It's made by the same company who made Genshin Impact and it's somewhat similar in design with the differences being it's a turned based rpg IN SPACE. There's a space train!!

I love space traaaaiiin

I can say yugioh duel links and yugioh master duel. Both are available on steam but when I do be away from my laptop it is nice that I have that connection and link to them by mobile. Both are F2P on the systems that they are on and are pretty good games, if you love the anime give them a try!

@rissa dragged me right back into League of Legends TFT (Teamfight Tactics), it crashed a few times but operates smoothly now after a few updates.

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: rissa and MiharuAya
Pokémon Go, Witch Arcana, and Rise of Kingdoms are my go to games for now.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Just pokemon go. It helps me be slightly busy while walking outside.

Neko Atsume.

I have cats to feed.

Flow Free is the only mobile game I play. It's a very simple and addicting puzzle game and is totally free to download and play.

Honkai Impact 3. It's a good story. Mostly got into after Genshin made me mad and now I am constantly depressed while wanting to protect cute lesbian girls from war.

Genshin Impact. Though I only play it on my ps4, it's still technically a mobile game.

Speaking of genshin, just now got mega shafted on there with the wishes.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
I've been playing survivor.io on and off recently, it's kind of fun to me but slightly infuriating. I used to play the hell out of a game called Dislyte, it was RELIGIOUS playing, but they kept updating it and changing stuff that I lost interest :( One day I'll get back to it (I hope).

But, regardless I don't play much mobile games in general

I downloaded the mobile version of Vampire Survivors recently, it's free (besides the DLCs) and has completely optional ads. It is an absolute blast, the base game has tons of content alone. Runs surprisingly well considering the chaos of it.

Does anyone use the Finch self-care app? I would positively love to add more friends on there. I be playing with that several times a day. xD