What it says on the tin

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jackalbot135, Sep 14, 2014.

Do you appreciate my "posh" persona?

Poll closed Sep 21, 2014.
  1. No, you sound like a douche!

0 vote(s)
  2. Meh.

0 vote(s)
  3. I think it's fine. Type how you want.

1 vote(s)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good evening. I am known as Jackalbot, but you may call me Jackal. *bows*

While this is not my first time roleplaying, it is my first time on this site. Bear with me while I feel out the new environment.

Something you should know about me: I grow bored rather easily, but I will do everything I can to warn you before I cease to respond. I expect you to do the same, future partner. If you need more time to respond or if you must temporally drop our thread, please let me know. I can wait.

Something else you should know: I am generally a passive role-player and would prefer to share the weight of the plot rather than carry it by myself. I also prefer to play male characters over female characters. If you have any ideas, please share them with me.

Below are a few ideas I would like to run with:

Master and Pet
    Scientist and Experiment
    Student and Student
    Student and Teacher

I am also interested in Supernatural and Post-Apocalyptic plot lines, as well as anything yaoi.

If you see anything you like or have any questions about me, send me a message.
    I await you, future partner. Don't take too long.
    #1 Jackalbot135, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2014
  2. I might have the perfect character for student x teacher, master x pet or scientist x experiment. Send me a PM if you're still interested.
  3. Apologies friends, but we are currently closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.