What is your favorite book / Series / Saga / Trilogy?

*Loves Diana and Ocha unconditionally*

Vampire Hunter D novel series.

Castlevania game series.

Silent Hill game series

The Metal Gear Saga

I can't pick a FAVORITE anime but. . .

Cowboy Bebop

Big O

Hellsing OVA's.

Guyver - The newer series

Trinity Blood

The Dollars Trilogy [ "Fistful of Dollars", "For a Few Dollars More", "The Good The Bad & The Ugly" ]

Definitely the Ender Quartet (Ender's Game, Speaker for the Dead, Xenocide, Children of the Mind) or anything else by Orson Scott Card.

i admit, enders game is good. however no other book can beat the godliness of George R.R. Martin's A song Of Ice and Fire series!

I'm sorry, I don't mean to flame in probably my favorite thread ever, but Inheritance trilogy fans; FIND A PLOT, I DARE YOU. OH WAIT IT DOESN'T HAVE ONE, JUST THE BARE SHELL OF THE FIRST THREE STAR WARS NERFED INTO A TERRESTRIAL ATMOSPHERE.

Also; Malloreon and Belgariad were great, and his Elenium series is too... David Eddings was one of the most under-rated fantasy authors ever. Just because he didn't write Drizzt.

Um... Kestrel do you mean the Inheritance cycle because the Inheritance Trilogy is by Ian Douglas and it may be sci-fi but it's not even close to star wars...lolz

yes. Christopher Paolini can go to hell.

I'm rockin' the Inheritance cycle right now: Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and the fourth is still under production but I can't wait.
I'll probably always love Harry Potter, Tales of the Otori, the book John Dies at the End, and the Shannara and Xanth novels.
My favorite graphic novel has been Naruto for a long time now.

Haters can hate, I don't give a toot!

Snow White-Donald Barthelme
Haunted- Chuck Palahniuk
Good Omens- Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman
Sandman- Neil Gaiman
Hellraiser Series- Clive Barker (and only the first two films, please.)

For this I will sing at your wedding.

I actually first found them in my high school library, hehe. I'm glad I was curious because I wouldn't have heard of them otherwise. I read a book from another Piers Anthony series too... About this guy from a babaric world travelling to other worlds for some reason. I can't remember the name but I know the character's name was Flint, or something similar.

His Dark Materials, by Philip Pullman. The books are The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and the Amber Spyglass

Tom Clancy's books when he was writing them. Currently reading Without Remorse, a Roaring Rampage of Revenge that gives insight into the man that is John Terrence Kelly, aka John Clark.

David Sedaris's Holidays on Ice, When You're On Fire, Naked, and Squirrel Seeks Chipmunk.

The Metal Gear series

Command & Conquer (All but C&C 4. DO NOT SPEAK OF THIS AGAIN!!!)

Ace Combat series

NCIS

Burn Notice

Royal Pains

Castle

The Dinosaur Heresies, by Dr. Robert Bakker

I have a long list of favourite books.
-A Case of Exploding Mangoes
-The Somnambulist
-The Once and Future King
-The Picture of Dorian Grey
-Hamlet
-Fight Club and Survivor
-Anything by Daniel Pinkwater
-Dagon
-Anything by John Bellairs (Yeah, yeah, I know. Kids books.)
As for Comic Books
-Sandman
-The Corinthian
-Watchmen
-V is for Vendetta
-Black Hole

I have eclectic tastes to say the least.

Favorite Manga... OH! HELL! NO! I AM NOT LISTING THAT! I'd be here for a week straight non-stop listing them all.
lolz

-The Elder scrolls
-Code Geass
-Wheel of time
That's all i can think of at the moment. Maybe i will come up with some more later. And Paolini can go to hell, and take the horrid books he shit out with him.

Well Haters will be Haters. And why do a bunch of people think Christopher Paolini is shit is it because he did an idea you had and wanted to publish?

No. They're too simplistic for a normal human's brain.

I have actual plots and character development.

Lolz... I agree I wright better than he does my self but none of my stuff is gonna get published anytime soon. My Publishing Editor is like " You're to young to be writing about this stuff." Yeah 17 and to young to wright gory bloody scenes and quite graphically I might add, and not just that she says I'm too young to write about sex and I'm like well at least my couples are married before they do it and yeah.