What is the greatest cereal of all time?

cereal?

• Total voters
everyone: sugar this, breakfast cereal that

me, an intellectual: where do you think bread/pasta/porridge/cake comes from?

OVER PROCESSED GARBAGE ONLY TIMES

My favourite type are the Honey Pops/Miel Pops. Not the loops, though they are great, but the puffed balls. Yummmm. Coming in second are the pillowy puffed cereals with chocolate inside of them.

It's basically a cold soup when you think about it,

I usually warm my milk up before pouring in the cereal. Especially if it is anything honey-cereal. Does that make it proper soup?

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
everyone: sugar this, breakfast cereal that

me, an intellectual: where do you think bread/pasta/porridge/cake comes from?

OVER PROCESSED GARBAGE ONLY TIMES
but for real i love plain cornflakes

to specify, i love plain cornflakes, because i get to drown them in honey xD ooh, or add them to ice cream....then drown the whole thing in honey xD

an oat porridge made with plain oats, water, and salt, then flavoured with butter, sugar, nutmeg, and brandy is also where it's at

I love me a good plain cereal. So I am a big fan of Corn Flakes, Special K and Cheerios.
For a treat then we do Pops or Honey Nut Cheerios. Anything else is too much for me.

Cookie Crisps all the way! If I wait a bit the chocolate mixes with the milk and it just turns into chocolate milk, that's when things start cooking 🔥🔥 Two of my favorite thing's in the same morning? Yes please!

cookie-crisp-cereal-330g_2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Lyrikai
Oatmeal Supremacy!

Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
Cinnamon Cheerios
Kashi Crunch
Quaker Granola with Pecans and Raisins
Raisin Bran Crunch
Special K Blueberry

I like granola cereal especially cause I can take a handful and mix it into yogurt. Cereal and a parfait. 👍

i have to argue the og krave cereal is soso good. i have a nostolgea for fruit loops tho and definetly have to say that too. ALSO HONEY BUNCHES OF OATS WITH ALMONDS SUPREMACY !!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a tie between Golden Grahams and Honey Comb.

Plain cheerios :devil:

most of my family is lactose intolerant so I usually eat my cereal like popcorn🫡🫡 dry and with my hands lol

When I was younger my parents actually bought milk just for me to put into cereal since I was the only person who did that, but I only eat cereal as a snack while I do work nowadays so eating it dry is more convenient lololol

Personally I really like Corn Pops!! They have a really nice texture. Same with Rice Krispies. I know people do put them in milk but I never tried that bc I don't want them to be soggy lolol. Same with plain corn flakes. Though there was a brief time that I would add my ice cream to my corn flakes.

cereals I will add milk to:
Frosted Flakes, which is corn flakes but with a ton of sugar added to it lolol I like the way the milk tastes after
Cinnamon Toast Crunch for the same reasons

Actually I don't think I really like the taste of milk lol I always have to flavour it with something first