What does your Desktop Look Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh. Right. Phones. This wallpaper was my desktop wallpaper last summer. It's now my phone wallpaper this summer. Skogafoss, in Iceland.

[spoili]

LRT7cJJ.jpg

[/spoili]
Oh wow! That is super beautiful!

Reactions: Alan
MjdbS1r.jpg

Triple el-cheapo deluxe monitors. I haven't budged from this wallpaper for a while, and I probably won't replace it until I finally get the money for an ultrawide monitor I've been eyeing...

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I like to keep my desktop neat.

F5QrngA.jpg

And if anybody is wondering, the wallpaper can actually be found within the Witcher 3 game folder. The game developers included several bits of game art in the game folder.

EDIT: I also have a Ubuntu dual-boot.

jJ5L3wQ.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: OnI6470 and Greenie
Z4klPNk.jpg

You're gonna carry that weight.

Warning: BIG image

computer desktop.jpg

The left screen is a mac mini I use mainly to run audio processing for my speakers currently but I also use it for testing web development stuff. The middle/right screens are my main computer. Physically they actually look a bout like the resolutions indicate (around 20", 55", 23"). The backgrounds on the right two screens rotate automatically between a few files.

Screen Shot 2016-06-17 at 10.08.30-compressed.jpg

That is what I normally have showing on the mac mini

Screenshot_2016-06-17-10-19-14-compressed.jpg

My TV's remote

Screenshot_20160617-102304-compressed.jpg

The phone

nasscreenshot-compressed.jpg

And the file server

The laptop just has a solid black background and the virtual machines are all whatever the OS defaults are.

Dual monitor is sweeeeeeet... especially for these kinds of screenshots, I just need to... clean up my desktop a lil bitty.

OEsaUQd.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
is this still open? ;w; yes i have a meme folder
2bc89546e7eb3bef8cad52b7f9680c94.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Big pictures are big.

ugvhJp1.jpg

D1XtFAh.png

• Love
Changed my desktop. It's so purty. Same as my sig pic, but you can never have too many ships.

desktop again.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.