5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Here's a little something to tickle your creativity!

Watch this music video with the volume muted. Whilst watching, or perhaps once you are done, write down a short story or a plot based on what you saw.

:thumbsup2: You are your only barrier, so break free and write as you will! :thumbsup2:

Huron Falls were nestled in the midst of the great Huron Forest. We had been traveling for some time, hunting food to take back to the village when we were ambushed by creatures which appeared human but were not. they were awkward in their movements but strong and appeared to see not with eyes but by hearing. While we fought we became separated, and one of our members was taken by a band of thieves.

We tracked them, and finally located them. there was a beautiful woman with them, who was for some reason doing their heavy work while they lolled about lazily. She made eye contact with Callen and then took off running, and he after her.

The rest of us stayed to rescue James. It was easier than we supposed for they sent some of their group off after the woman, leaving them with less of a defense. My bow was out first asset and I made short work of picking off their members one by one. We freed James and went looking for Callen.

Meanwhile, Callen had a few run ins with those creatures himself, but being alone it was more difficult for him to fend them off. One of the band almost blind sided him, but the woman spared him by attacking the man. Callen was besotted, but the woman kept disappearing. he was not deterred however...he intended to find her. And we all knew his tenacity well, he would not rest until he had.

To be continued....

I love it X3 It goes so well with the actual song too. :heart:

• Thank You
Reactions: PoetLore