5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Here's a little something to tickle your creativity!

Watch this music video with the volume muted. Whilst watching, or perhaps once you are done, write down a short story or a plot based on what you saw.

:thumbsup2: You are your only barrier, so break free and write as you will! :thumbsup2:

never been one for Zombie storylines but...

In this world Zombies are not attacking people, but living among them peaceably. they are recognized as a minority group and given rights as any other citizens. But having the freedom move and live among everyone else doesn't necessarily mean things will be wonderful. There will be those who accept you and those who don't. Cruelty and prejudice will be part of life as will love and family.

The interactions between a family of zombies and a normal family, and a family that has adopted zombie children and all the highs, lows, joys, and disappointments of those relationships would be a fun tale to tell.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
:D I love it!!!

It took a lot of getting used to, realizing that the living dead weren't really out to eat us.

There was a lot of horror involved for the 'survivors' when we started to understand that the things we shot and hated were actually thinking, feeling beings. It's a little like unplugging something to charge your phone, only to realize that the plug was for somebody's respirator. We're lucky they were so forgiving. There'd been a misunderstanding of massive proportions - they had been trying to ask us to lead us to our dead, not to have us join them.

They only eat those who've perished already. Now, we've got a system going, where those who either opt-in (like a lot of vore enthusiasts) or are unidentified upon death end up on a zombie family's dinner plate. They don't have to eat continually, as far as Emily will tell me.

I've got a family of them that live next door. I kind of think of them a little bit like... like a family full of mentally retarded people. I don't even mean that in a derogatory way. They're like children. In a lot of ways, they don't really understand a lot of social conventions anymore, either because there's not enough brain left to process social cues, or because they never really got it when they were alive to start. I don't really mind.

They love the simple things. Every day is Christmas. They feel everything strongly, one emotion at a time, like Tinkerbell. Sometimes I think there's a weird wisdom in that, putting your whole heart into a feeling. Maybe it's because they know what it's like not to be alive. Maybe it's because their heart is literally the only thing left. Who knows?

I like them. I do. I try not to think of the tens I shot in the forehead with a Beretta .9 and how many friends I could have had if I'd put it down. But that means I won't hesitate to defend my next door neighbors, seeing as not everyone believes they're not out to eat all of humanity. And they're out there. Someone left a flaming bag of dog crap on Emily's dad's door, nearly set him ablaze. There's nothing sadder than seeing a zombie stare out in lip-quivering sorrow, with an expression that pleads why, while his leg is on fire.