What Do You Do With a Drunken Panda?

• Thread starter SammyTheNotAPanda
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SammyTheNotAPanda

Original poster
Is a very good question, but I am neither a Panda, nor am I drunk. I'm not even slightly "buzzing" as the youth may put it. (I say youth like I'm an old fart, when I'm just 20 with a receding hairline that makes me look like a north-Korean dictator.)

Anyway, I'm SammyTheNotAPanda, though Sam or Sammy are perfectly acceptable if you want to shorten my name for some reason. It's not like it's a mouthful, after all.

I have been roleplaying for roughly 8 or 9 years now, though I only stick to Slice of Life, or Pokémon. I primarily play transgendered characters, though I am happy to play "normal" people, as I've seen it put. (By people who seem to have one brain cell between them, but never the less.)

I am biologically male, but identify as female.

Don't like it? You can kiss my pale, white ass.

-Sam

• Love
Reactions: ElBell
Hey! Welcome here! Pleasure to meet ya!

Hey welcome to Iwaku
I hope you find some great friends
and write some great stories

That intro...
I LOVE IT!
You, my good uniquely interesting individual, shall take no crap from no less interesting individual!
Such as myself.
;-;
Welcome to Iwaku!
I hereby put forth my services to introduce you to our fine little establishment, I'll even show you where we keep the body bags!
That is, if you want it. XD

NERD DETECTED.

Screw you Sammy, you got me to sign up here too. I DON'T NEED MORE SITES.

You know you love me really, Primy. <3

I'm going to hide legos in your shoes <3

But that's not a bad thing for me, so. <3

You.. I like you.

Your intro is actually very amusing and made it totally worth it to come in here and say hello, but honestly it was the title that made me click. Not because of pandas or really any reasonable sort of logic, but just because it made me think of this..

7:15-10:20

I apologize ahead of time.

Also, welcome!

Welcome to the site, you most badass of individuals! Hope you enjoy Iwaku and all it has to offer! :D

You obviously ride it into battle.

I'm sure you'd make for a decent battle mount as well, but I'm not sure you'd appreciate that.

Welcome to the site.

Hello Sam, and welcome to Iwaku. Please make yourself at home here. You're free to bring as many panda friends as you'd like. I'm a dragon and kitsune person myself, but a panda is no less awesome. I like playing female characters, honestly. But if someone likes, I would play male characters. I'm biologically female. But hey, we have something in common! We both Identify as so!

On another note, I was really hoping you were going to answer that question for us. @Blind Hemingway, your answer doesn't sound good unless they're clad in lovely battle armor, and are trained to fight with an awesome war hammer. Oh, and they should also have a secret part-time job as an assassin, because nobody suspects a beautiful furry panda to stab their eyeballs out.

Status
Not open for further replies.