WHAT DO I DO

L

Levusti

Original poster
I FOUND SOMETHING

Snapchat-20140928070506_zps2rjpfdq0.jpg~320x480

Don't you watch the movies!? STAY CLEAR OF IT OR YOU'LL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Or you could like, I dunno 311 or 911 it to see if they'll do something about it but for all you know, it's currently someone's home at the moment.

Do what we white people do...explore that shit by yourself or with some friends. Personally, I'd be taking pictures and seeing if it was haunted or anything.

Do what we white people do...explore that shit by yourself or with some friends. Personally, I'd be taking pictures and seeing if it was haunted or anything.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE LAWS OF HORROR MOVIES?

I am a male/Asian/funny. That makes me likely to die cause 1. males never live in horror movies 2. non-Whites never live in horror movies and 3. the comic relief guys never live in horror movies.

I am a male/Asian/funny. That makes me likely to die cause 1. males never live in horror movies 2. non-Whites never live in horror movies and 3. the comic relief guys never live in horror movies.
Actually, the male/Asian/funny guy usually dies first in horror movies. ^ ^

You're a walking dead man just for finding it.

Reactions: Ashi
W

What do they say about fat white men?

Reactions: Ashi
I'm afraid to say that you've just found ground zero of the zombie outbreak. Good luck with that.

I second checking it out then writing a creepypasta.

nothing is abandoned
nothing is lost
all belongs to the earth
everything recycled

Sorry Haiku moment.

Personally I would make it into a camp site.

You can always take some.... magical herbs... and go on a magic school bus ride. Mrs.frizzle is the shit