What colour should RedWillow dye her hair?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Pahndæmonium, May 22, 2016.

?

So? Which colour??

Poll closed May 25, 2016.
  1. Hot pink

4.0%
  2. Pastel blue

52.0%
  3. Dark blue

24.0%
  4. Purple

24.0%
  5. Pink + Purple

28.0%
  6. Red-ginger

16.0%
  7. STAY BLOND!

20.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought I would ask strangers to choose for me, because I keep buying new colours but I'm never dying them xD

For those wondering, I have natural dark brown hair, and my roots are about 2 inches, and my hairstyle can be seen here! I'm debating whether I should work on my roots, but if I do that I'll definitely have to shave the side of my head!

Here are the choices I have right now:

PINK+ PURPLE (since my hair is short, they can also both be used separately)

[​IMG]

DARK BLUE

[​IMG]

"SMOKEY" BLUE PASTEL

[​IMG]

and we all know what ginger and blond looks like.

WHO WON? WHO LOST? YOU DECIDE!!

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. I have the worst luck with Splat! I use that on my daughter's hair and it fades within a week. It might be because I can't stop her from washing it before 24 hours is up.

We tried the Loreal stuff too. That held a bit longer, but still not that long.

A friend of mine was telling me about an oil based dye that can be used even on dark hair. I wish I could remember the name of it to give it a try. >_<

But since you don't need to bleach your hair, I'd go with the second one, or....

[​IMG]

3. Yeah it lasts about 2 months for me since I use mostly dry shampoo :) and also because I use very gentle, colour-protecting shampoo.

I love this Ombre Ocean one, but I was too lazy to go downtown to buy it. 30 minutes trip is too damn long for buying dye D:<

4. I know what you mean. I've got the same problem.

• Like Like x 1
  5. All of them.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Personally speaking I'm liking that deepass blue; done that sort of colour before and I still miss it sometimes. I also kinda feel like the two-tone dyes might be sort of really super easy to mess up and you'd just have like a full-on line in your hair where one colour super-abruptly turned into another, but then I've never tried multi-colour dyes so maybe I'm talking nonsense.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Go 5 colours of the rainbow and have McFly write a song about you. XD

• Like Like x 1
  8. THE DARK BLUE IS WHAT I USED ON MY HAIR LAST WEEK. O__O

But my hair is naturally almost black, so it just gave me a slight blue tint in the sun and I have a few faded-streaks where my sister did some highlights. XD Splat really is NOT a good hair color if you want the color to STAY. >:[ It fades really quickly.

It also makes your shower look like you murdered a smurf family. O________O

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  9. *snickers* Rain XD

Though seriously, number two. The dark blue.

• Like Like x 1
  10. At least it's easy to get off your hands. Some dish soap and baking soda and it's off.

11. Yeah, I was glad for that, cause my sister is not exactly the neatest hair dyer. .... plus I accidentally rubbed all the blue dye all over my face when I jumped in the shower to rinse and it was terrifying. O____O I'm really glad that shit came off.

• Like Like x 1
  12. GO PURPLE!

We can match 8D

Or Red. Cause I think Red hair looks fabulous on everyone. All should have red hair.

• Love Love x 2
  13. Pastels are <3 So pastel blue

• Like Like x 1
  14. All of them? :D

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ohmy you guys! <3

I would totally do all of them, it would be pretty awesome, but my hair is too short and I'd be wasting a lot of dye xD

I'll wait a few more hours to see if PASTEL BLUE wins or loses! Then I shall deliveeeer :unicorn:

• Love Love x 1
  16. I did it, guys!

Pictures to come in about 1 hour, once it's rinsed off and dried! :unicorn:

Also I think this is the foulest dye I have ever had the honour to smell. I think it knocked a few years off my lifespan. RIP.

WINNER:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I was going to say try going with a natural look... but the poll closed, hehehe. Let's see how it looks!

18. Haha it used to be blond though, and I've been buying dye without using them xD I was being lazy

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  19. The feminist blue is my favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.