What colour should RedWillow dye her hair?

So? Which colour??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pahn

monstrous
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Anytime, I have no life.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, romance, slice of life, anti-hero stories, "you're our only hope", fandom non-canons, soft scifi, transhumanism, magical girls, horror, suspense / mystery, detective noir, fractured fairytales
I thought I would ask strangers to choose for me, because I keep buying new colours but I'm never dying them xD

For those wondering, I have natural dark brown hair, and my roots are about 2 inches, and my hairstyle can be seen here! I'm debating whether I should work on my roots, but if I do that I'll definitely have to shave the side of my head!

Here are the choices I have right now:

PINK+ PURPLE (since my hair is short, they can also both be used separately)

rain_ombre.png

DARK BLUE

splat%20be.png

"SMOKEY" BLUE PASTEL

1_jh5WbHY.jpg.750x750_q85.jpg

and we all know what ginger and blond looks like.

WHO WON? WHO LOST? YOU DECIDE!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyric
I have the worst luck with Splat! I use that on my daughter's hair and it fades within a week. It might be because I can't stop her from washing it before 24 hours is up.

We tried the Loreal stuff too. That held a bit longer, but still not that long.

A friend of mine was telling me about an oil based dye that can be used even on dark hair. I wish I could remember the name of it to give it a try. >_<

But since you don't need to bleach your hair, I'd go with the second one, or....

tumblr_inline_nqff2iCt031raic0d_540.jpg

I have the worst luck with Splat! I use that on my daughter's hair and it fades within a week. It might be because I can't stop her from washing it before 24 hours is up.

We tried the Loreal stuff too. That held a bit longer, but still not that long.

A friend of mine was telling me about an oil based dye that can be used even on dark hair. I wish I could remember the name of it to give it a try. >_<

But since you don't need to bleach your hair, I'd go with the second one, or....

tumblr_inline_nqff2iCt031raic0d_540.jpg
Yeah it lasts about 2 months for me since I use mostly dry shampoo :) and also because I use very gentle, colour-protecting shampoo.

I love this Ombre Ocean one, but I was too lazy to go downtown to buy it. 30 minutes trip is too damn long for buying dye D:<

Yeah it lasts about 2 months for me since I use mostly dry shampoo :) and also because I use very gentle, colour-protecting shampoo.

I love this Ombre Ocean one, but I was too lazy to go downtown to buy it. 30 minutes trip is too damn long for buying dye D:<
I know what you mean. I've got the same problem.

Reactions: Pahndemic
All of them.

Personally speaking I'm liking that deepass blue; done that sort of colour before and I still miss it sometimes. I also kinda feel like the two-tone dyes might be sort of really super easy to mess up and you'd just have like a full-on line in your hair where one colour super-abruptly turned into another, but then I've never tried multi-colour dyes so maybe I'm talking nonsense.

THE DARK BLUE IS WHAT I USED ON MY HAIR LAST WEEK. O__O

But my hair is naturally almost black, so it just gave me a slight blue tint in the sun and I have a few faded-streaks where my sister did some highlights. XD Splat really is NOT a good hair color if you want the color to STAY. >:[ It fades really quickly.

It also makes your shower look like you murdered a smurf family. O________O

*snickers* Rain XD

Though seriously, number two. The dark blue.

THE DARK BLUE IS WHAT I USED ON MY HAIR LAST WEEK. O__O

But my hair is naturally almost black, so it just gave me a slight blue tint in the sun and I have a few faded-streaks where my sister did some highlights. XD Splat really is NOT a good hair color if you want the color to STAY. >:[ It fades really quickly.

It also makes your shower look like you murdered a smurf family. O________O
At least it's easy to get off your hands. Some dish soap and baking soda and it's off.

At least it's easy to get off your hands. Some dish soap and baking soda and it's off.

Yeah, I was glad for that, cause my sister is not exactly the neatest hair dyer. .... plus I accidentally rubbed all the blue dye all over my face when I jumped in the shower to rinse and it was terrifying. O____O I'm really glad that shit came off.

Ohmy you guys! <3

I would totally do all of them, it would be pretty awesome, but my hair is too short and I'd be wasting a lot of dye xD

I'll wait a few more hours to see if PASTEL BLUE wins or loses! Then I shall deliveeeer :unicorn:

I did it, guys!

Pictures to come in about 1 hour, once it's rinsed off and dried! :unicorn:

Also I think this is the foulest dye I have ever had the honour to smell. I think it knocked a few years off my lifespan. RIP.

WINNER:

1_jh5WbHY.jpg.750x750_q85.jpg

Reactions: Greenie
I was going to say try going with a natural look... but the poll closed, hehehe. Let's see how it looks!

I was going to say try going with a natural look... but the poll closed, hehehe. Let's see how it looks!
Haha it used to be blond though, and I've been buying dye without using them xD I was being lazy

Reactions: Poe Dameron
The feminist blue is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.