What are your favourite Japanese commercials?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mu

it’s better then they’re a little bit of a loser.
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
You can't fucking beat this piece of gold. It gets me every time.

I swear there was one Hard Gay episode with him getting his own commercial for his...cap? But I can't find it. And even if it is not a real commercial it is a commercial so it would have counted >:[!

Play the Sega Saturn, or some crazy psycho is going to find you and beat the shit out of you, and probably murder your friends.

I don't know if this was actually run as a commercial or not, but it's amazing because of how horribly awkward and stiff the guy is.

I don't know if this was actually run as a commercial or not, but it's amazing because of how horribly awkward and stiff the guy is.

holy fuck, i mean... it was losing me at first... but they were trying so hard XD the hand model even had a dominos theme nail art. and she dances on a pizza box???
THE FUCKING FUTURE IS AWESOME.
its 2015 already, wheres my hover board Marty promised me????
Doc Brown and Dominos need to Collabo.

That... Oh god. 1:28, you can see the guy's face. Look into his eyes: Something died inside. :rotfl:

That... Oh god. 1:28, you can see the guy's face. Look into his eyes: Something died inside. :rotfl:
template.jpg

Anyway, I'd have to say these:

Reactions: Mu
There's a whole slew of these commercials starring Tommy Lee Jones as an alien, and they are hilarious.
Here's a link to more.

Kay! I knew it!

Status
Not open for further replies.