DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Action Adventure Sci-Fi,
The title speaks for itself. What are you currently watching. Rave. Rant. Post a gif or write a review. Tell all of Iwaku what you're into or just suffered through.

• Love
Reactions: Diana
WATCHING

I recently started watching MONK cause I love lil quirky crime series and for some reason I never watch this one. I'm guessing cause it was airing during the decade I didn't have TV 🤔 It's been very cute and relaxing and super relatable! A good show if you like relaxing crime mysteries!

Criminal Minds has a new season out that I have enjoyed, but that one is NOT relaxing to watch. 😂 Sometimes it is intense on the OMG and the drama.

I am also HYPED about the new season of Picard that comes out today. O_O Love my Star Trek fix. ALL of Star Trek series and movies are on Paramount+ and all of them are great.

And I just finished watching the Willow series. It was... well. They had a really good cast of characters, and an excellent setup for a plotline. And every episode I was like "oh, that's a great story beat".... but the execution in the pacing and writing was so lackluster and poorly done it was disappointing. I still enjoyed watching it because I could see the potential of what it should've been and gives me lots of cool ideas, but was overall disappointed. >:[

WATCHING

I recently started watching MONK cause I love lil quirky crime series and for some reason I never watch this one. I'm guessing cause it was airing during the decade I didn't have TV 🤔 It's been very cute and relaxing and super relatable! A good show if you like relaxing crime mysteries!

Criminal Minds has a new season out that I have enjoyed, but that one is NOT relaxing to watch. 😂 Sometimes it is intense on the OMG and the drama.

I am also HYPED about the new season of Picard that comes out today. O_O Love my Star Trek fix. ALL of Star Trek series and movies are on Paramount+ and all of them are great.

And I just finished watching the Willow series. It was... well. They had a really good cast of characters, and an excellent setup for a plotline. And every episode I was like "oh, that's a great story beat".... but the execution in the pacing and writing was so lackluster and poorly done it was disappointing. I still enjoyed watching it because I could see the potential of what it should've been and gives me lots of cool ideas, but was overall disappointed. >:[
MONK is such a good show! Me and my pops like to watch it together!

I've been watching through Star Trek Enterprise recently for the, uh, second time I've seen the show... unlike all the other Star Trek series I've seen about a dozen times each.
I watched Alaska Daily semi-recently as well and that one was pretty good!

I also have The Watchful Eye, The Ark, and Quantum Leap recording on my DVR, though I haven't gotten around to watching them yet lol. Soon probably... when I remember

The most recent show I just finished is Ginny and Georgia. It's a pretty interesting show for one that has both adult and a highschooler's life. Since there has been a lot of shows that are only about highschoolers. I really enjoyed this show mainly for Georgia she's such an interesting character and it's satisfying to see how she manipulates men.

I have also been trying to heal my inner child by rewatching the Winx Club. It's a show I really loved as a kid and it's interesting how many mature jokes or savage remarks that are thrown into the show that I would of completely overlook as a kid.

Reactions: Ocha
WATCHING

+1 for Monk! What season are you on?

I like the way that they capture Monk's, idk, thirst for justice? Like he clearly has issues that would make it much easier for him to just stay at home, but "it's a gift...and a curse" that he uses this part of him to fight crime. He's not hard boiled, he's rather soft in fact, but he gets the job done

Any chance Psych has made it onto that crime series list of yours? I really really like Elementary too

As for my general response to this thread: the new season of YOU interleaved with a bit of anime

@Reliance3545 First season still, but I very much love it!

I have seen and looooved Psych, but not tried Elementary yet!

Am planning on binge-watching The Legend of Vox Machina season 2 now that it's all out.

Also been thinking of watching the Last of Us live action on HBO but am still waiting for that to complete and to hear what people say about it.

I've started rewatching Flag kind of marveling at how good the show is. It's a show that's incredibly cynical (or realistic) view of global politics and military interventions in destabilized countries but it's also a show that is incredibly idealistic about people. The hypocrisy of organizations but the ideals of individuals. The endurance of the human spirit even when surrounded by destruction. I wrote a thing on my Cohost about how even just the intro is so meaningfully crafted for the show's message.

I've been watching a lot of studio Ghibli films together with a friend who hasn't seen them. They're still awesome.

I also recently watched Arthur and the Invisibles and plan to watch the other two movies along with the series (that I just discovered exists!). It's pretty dated but it's a lot of fun, I have high hopes that the sequels and series are just as fun.

This reminds me I need to finish watching the latest season of The Dragon Prince. I've been totally loving that show and the ATLA references they drop in here and there. And, as usual, I am crushing hardcore on the main antagonist, but can you blame me? He's so beautiful yet so devious.
1676656447252.png

I'm also on the Stone Ocean part of the Jojo's Bizarre Adventure anime. It's been a wild ride, really fun. I liked some of the previous seasons better but this one's pretty good still~

What else... Husband and I have been watching The Last of Us, the newest season of Star Wars: The Bad Batch, and Tacoma FD (omg the northwestern/washington humor is just 🤌). And we just started Black Mirror, which has me like "😱" half the time.
He also been showing me Deep Space 9 because I'm a Star Wars Fanboy who wants to also be a Trekky. My Star Trek knowledge base has been expanding more and more. Been loving it so much and wishing I had a father like Sisko.

My roommates and I finished season 2 of Vox Machina and I immediately went back to rewatch season one/binge both seasons back to back. I'm also rewatching Cold Case for like the... third or fourth time, along with Criminal Minds and Star Trek TNG.

He also been showing me Deep Space 9 because I'm a Star Wars Fanboy who wants to also be a Trekky. My Star Trek knowledge base has been expanding more and more. Been loving it so much and wishing I had a father like Sisko.
Oh I hope you enjoy the whole show! Deep Space Nine is my favorite Star Trek series!

I recently watched all of Bluey. Absolutely worth it even if some episodes are more just for the kids.

Currently watching the show The Nanny, it's a 90s show 😂 no I didn't watch it as a kid I found it randomly and i have been HOOKED

I recently watched all of Bluey. Absolutely worth it even if some episodes are more just for the kids.
Ohmigosh I've been watching Bluey too! The episodes are so deep and have so many other meanings than just being a kid show. I really love how the parents are learning how to be better and communicate with the children. It's so touching

The Last of Us. I love it! Sure wish all the episodes were available but I can wait..........(maybe lol) I have to.

The Closer. One of my favorite shows. I can go back and watch the episodes back to back.

Outer Banks.

I confess...I've been watching Lifetime and Lifetime Movie Network's various movies that are sometimes really good and also so bad they are good lol.

Watching FRIENDS for the umpteenth time! <3

I've been watching this Korean show on Netflix called Physical 100. It's like a reality competition show to find the strongest man/woman, and they have obstacles and challenges they must complete. Ngl - all I wanna do is work out after watching it

Last edited: