3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Urban Fantasy, High Fantasy, Epic Quest, Sci-Fi, Time Travel and World Hopping, Steampunk, Action/Adventure, Modern Drama, Mystery, Slice of Life, Romance, and many more.
I've become addicted to Orange is the New Black; I'm even farther ahead than the person who suggested it to me - and she was on Season Two at the time!

Ever since the finales on Arrow & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D and I haven't been able to convince myself that CONTINUUM is still worth watching, I haven't been able to find anything worth watching :x

A little intimidated by Orange is the new Black, it's not really my type of show/

Don't really keep up with any current shows other than South Park and a handful of other animated shows. This doesn't count TLC or KCPT public stations.

As for now, I'm actually working my way through the "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" series. Reason being: I decided about a month ago to start working my way through that wonderful shelf filled from one side to the other of anime series and movies. Next on the list is "Neon Genesis Evangelion" the directors cut unedited. . . . sheesh, I haven't watched that for nearly four or five years, what the hell is the matter with me?

My computer screen.

I'm watching it rain outside.

Something I can't talk about.
Fight_Club_Soap_render_by_godofallgodofdeath.png

Been working my way through a few anime series' and looking for more. I've watched it now and then before, but after I finished the entirety of Fullmetal Alchemist (original and Brotherhood, but not at the same time) I've been trying to find more animes to devour. The ones I've finished so far (not counting FMA/FMA:B) include Lucky Star and Kill la Kill, also having started on a few others in between the ones I've finished. Tried watching Attack on Titan, couldn't really get into it. Started on and watched a good deal of Ouran Host Club, Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Kind of want to go back and watch DBZ from the very beginning but I'm not sure if I'm ready to make that kind of commitment, heh.

That said, I'm thinking about watching some others but I'm not entirely sure what my tastes are yet. I vastly prefer action to mushy stuff, but sometimes a good fuzzy-feels romantic story really hits the spot. Suggestions or recommendations? I don't have a preference between dubs and subs, just as long as it has one or the other or both.

Been working my way through a few anime series' and looking for more. I've watched it now and then before, but after I finished the entirety of Fullmetal Alchemist (original and Brotherhood, but not at the same time) I've been trying to find more animes to devour. The ones I've finished so far (not counting FMA/FMA:B) include Lucky Star and Kill la Kill, also having started on a few others in between the ones I've finished. Tried watching Attack on Titan, couldn't really get into it. Started on and watched a good deal of Ouran Host Club, Bobobo-bo bo-bobo, and Yu Yu Hakusho. Kind of want to go back and watch DBZ from the very beginning but I'm not sure if I'm ready to make that kind of commitment, heh.

That said, I'm thinking about watching some others but I'm not entirely sure what my tastes are yet. I vastly prefer action to mushy stuff, but sometimes a good fuzzy-feels romantic story really hits the spot. Suggestions or recommendations? I don't have a preference between dubs and subs, just as long as it has one or the other or both.

I'd say check out Hajime no Ippo, if you haven't yet. It's one of my favorite shows. It's about some bullied jap kid who is inspired to pick up boxing and goes on to be a professional contender. It has some really sweet action, diving into legit boxing moves and such. And when people hit, they hit hard. But it does also have some mush, as the MC (Ippo) never really drops his 'kind bashful kid' personality. It's dubbed.

I've been watching Eyeshield 21, a different sports anime/manga. It's about football. American football. It's pretty good so far.

I actually never watch TV.

The last thing I saw was Meerkat Manor when I was much younger. Is that still a thing on Animal Planet?

Season 2 of True Blood. It's got me so excited for the premiere on Sunday. I can't wait. I hope they don't go with the books and have Sookie end up with Sam though...

I must confess, I'm watching Pokemon: Rival Destines. :| I've pushed away the new Pokimans all this time and finally gave them a chance out of boredom and... And... I just... I really want a DS and one of the new games now. Omg those new fighting type have my inner nerd raging excitedly.

Also been watching the second season of Real Husbands in Hollywood! I fuckin' love it. I'm going to crack into the 4th season of Downtown Abbey pretty soon, and maybe the second season of Da Vinci's Demons if I feel like it.

At some point I need to finish watching How I Met Your Mother. @__@ Sometimes I need extended breaks from that show because it over whelms me how long it takes Bob Saget Ted Mosby to tell us how he met their freakin' mother. I know how it ends 'cause I'm a glutton for spoilers, but still... >>; Gotta pick it back up at some point.

I've been watching Kitchen Nightmares. other than that I watch Youtube. Currently I'm watching a Let's play of Corpse Party Book of Shadows. It's hard to get through when you're watching two-hour-long videos at a time.

Currently warching: Wakfu, Scott Manley on YT.
Just finished: Log horizon, Hellsing OVA, Big-O, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, and so many others I forgot... So much downtime at work.

Who framed Roger rabbit

Reactions: LunaValentine
This screen. For hours on end.

Currently I'm re-watching season 1 of Supernatural.

I need to finish Batman Beyond (but I'm watching that with friends)

And apparently I need to watch the TV version of How to Train your Dragon.

Currently watching Game of Thrones Season Finale again @.@

I watch each episode a few times.

Adventure Time.

I went up to my boyfriend's apartment for a weekend together before he goes abroad for a month, and instead of doing anything romantic, we watched the first three seasons to get me partially up to speed with him. I'm honestly hooked at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.