What are you procrastinating doing?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

MiharuAya

Memento Mori
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
My timezone is PST
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
Genres
Homosexual, Romance, Fantasy, Scifi, Magic, Vampire, Werewolf, Supernatural, Angels/Demons, Superhero, Zombies
If you're like me, you're always procrastinating doing something. Right now, I am putting off posts and intern tasks 😅 Please share yours and we can all procrastinate together!

Sleeping.

Reactions: MiharuAya
Oh my, yes. Always procrastinating something. @-@

I have a laundry pile in my room that needs to be sorted through. I'm also supposed to make time for some journaling.

Eating. I really should get up to get something to eat, haven't had anything all day. I'm hungry, I just don't feel like moving from where I'm at to do so. Off from work, rainy day, all I want to do is relax..

>:[ Okay so I'm procrastinating laundry and I really need to dew et already. I'm gonna totally get it started.

Anytime now.

Work. I feel unappriceated today by big wigs.

I procrastinate a LOT of things. I am a major procrastinator and it's a huge problem 🤣

At this exact moment in time, the thing I am procrastinating most is going through my dresser and sorting out my clothes (i.e. which can be discarded as they are ripped and faded beyond repair, which can be donated to somewhere, which I am still wearing and got lost int he depths of my dresser that I forgot they even existed, etc)