What are some you-things you love that you haven't been doing lately?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I haven't been doing much of anything since being sick, but it's even worse lately. everything seems like too much effort when you've been up all night and have 4 kids under ten clamoring for attention. But I adore quilting, and I have a pile of things that is mocking me on my sewing table.

My initial health problems are once again compounded by bronchitis and a sinus infection ( if you're going to be sick might as well go for the gusto it seems). However...I am imagining that once the bronchitis is gone the other problem will seem far less daunting which is a very good thing.

ALSO, I put everything into the...this HAS to be done by this or that date for whatever readon, and I tend to get things done then. I need deadlines...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Diana
Any sort of art. I haven't done much of anything in the past 3 years which is incredibly sad haha. I'd love to get back into it and I've been trying, but I can't find any inspiration and feel like my capabilities have greatly diminished.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Walking. I love to walk to clear my head I used to get in about an hour several times a week but lately I just can't find the time or motivation really. I say I'm going to do it, get set to and something comes up. I need to just do it because I'm in need of some serious thought time.

• Bucket of Rainbows