What Arbitrary thing are you?

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blind Hemingway

Ancient Iwaku Scum from 2006.
Original poster
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
We can finally learn what Diana really is.

You got: A Really Fat Squirrel

enhanced-buzz-29258-1391207850-9.jpg

You're a really fat squirrel! What have you been eating? Every nut ever? That's OK, you win at hibernation so hard.

Reactions: Fluffy
@Diana we're all curious!

You got: A Bunch Of Dead AA Batteries
enhanced-buzz-5545-1391207567-17.jpg
Flickr: johnseb
You're a bunch of dead AA batteries! What are we gonna do with you? You're always around. Cheerfully peeking out of junk drawers. You may be out of power, but at least you're ubiquitous.

You got: The Baha Men
enhanced-buzz-28843-1391207771-27.jpg
Shutterstock.com
You're the Baha Men! You've made your mark on history with one very important question. A question that may never really have an answer. You're always solving dog-related mysteries.

You got: A Handful Of Beans

enhanced-buzz-31984-1391205552-14.jpg

You're a handful of beans! You're so full of possibility—nutrition, protein, the hope for the future harvest. You're so simple and yet so beautiful.

Awesome, I make people fart.

Reactions: Blind Hemingway
I also got really fat Squirrel.

I HAVE THE POWER OF SLEEPING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME!(which is true!)

You got: Subway Jared's Big Pants
enhanced-buzz-449-1391205316-9.jpg
Subway
Remember Jared and his big pants? Those pants are you! You serve as a constant reminder that we all have demons. And we CAN beat those demons with the right combination of lunch meats.

I'm sorry, but what is this? Why am I pants?

I shall sing you a melody which shall tell you what "thing" I am:

"Who... let the dogs out?

Who,... who,.... who?"

Reactions: Blind Hemingway
I also got Jared's big Pants. O_______O

You got: A Big Rusty Hook
enhanced-buzz-28870-1391204835-5.jpg

You're a big rusty hook! Lookout, you're gonna give someone tetanus. On the bright side, you're handy for hooking a lot of stuff.

You got: A Big Rusty Hook

enhanced-buzz-28870-1391204835-5.jpg

I also got Jared's big Pants. O_______O
The pants are so big, we can probably share them. I call the left leg!

I am also the Big Rusty Hook.

However, to be arbitrarily arbitrary I'm also choosing a random object from my room because I don't care about your rules, man.

I am the Green Checkered Umbrella, because I like to be useful and am kind of pretty in a practical way.

*Rebellious hair flip*

1. You got: A Handful Of Beans
    enhanced-buzz-31984-1391205552-14.jpg

You're a handful of beans! You're so full of possibility—nutrition, protein, the hope for the future harvest. You're so simple and yet so beautiful.
Well, that is awkward.

I am also the Big Rusty Hook.

However, to be arbitrarily arbitrary I'm also choosing a random object from my room because I don't care about your rules, man.

I am the Green Checkered Umbrella, because I like to be useful and am kind of pretty in a practical way.

*Rebellious hair flip*

But... *deep breath* Is the act really arbitrary if you're doing it because you don't care about the rules? If you really didn't care about the rules, would you even acknowledge them rather than just breaking them? Is the item arbitrary if you have a specific reason why you picked it for yourself? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.