What Arbitrary thing are you?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Bob Ross, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • Like Like x 1
  1. @Diana we're all curious!

You got: A Bunch Of Dead AA Batteries
    [​IMG]Flickr: johnseb
    You’re a bunch of dead AA batteries! What are we gonna do with you? You’re always around. Cheerfully peeking out of junk drawers. You may be out of power, but at least you’re ubiquitous.

2. You got: The Baha Men
    [​IMG]Shutterstock.com
    You’re the Baha Men! You’ve made your mark on history with one very important question. A question that may never really have an answer. You’re always solving dog-related mysteries.

3. You got: A Handful Of Beans

[​IMG]

You’re a handful of beans! You’re so full of possibility—nutrition, protein, the hope for the future harvest. You’re so simple and yet so beautiful.

Awesome, I make people fart.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I also got really fat Squirrel.

I HAVE THE POWER OF SLEEPING FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME!(which is true!)

5. I am apparently a box of hangars.

I got a rock. :(

6. You got: Subway Jared’s Big Pants
    [​IMG] Subway
    Remember Jared and his big pants? Those pants are you! You serve as a constant reminder that we all have demons. And we CAN beat those demons with the right combination of lunch meats.

I'm sorry, but what is this? Why am I pants?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I shall sing you a melody which shall tell you what "thing" I am:

"Who... let the dogs out?

Who,... who,.... who?"

• Like Like x 1
  8. I also got Jared's big Pants. O_______O

• Like Like x 3
  9. You got: A Big Rusty Hook
    [​IMG]
    You’re a big rusty hook! Lookout, you’re gonna give someone tetanus. On the bright side, you’re handy for hooking a lot of stuff.

10. You got: A Big Rusty Hook

[​IMG]

11. The pants are so big, we can probably share them. I call the left leg!

12. I am also the Big Rusty Hook.

However, to be arbitrarily arbitrary I'm also choosing a random object from my room because I don't care about your rules, man.

[​IMG]

I am the Green Checkered Umbrella, because I like to be useful and am kind of pretty in a practical way.

*Rebellious hair flip*

• Like Like x 1
    1. You got: A Handful Of Beans
      [​IMG]
      You’re a handful of beans! You’re so full of possibility—nutrition, protein, the hope for the future harvest. You’re so simple and yet so beautiful.
    Well, that is awkward.

13. But... *deep breath* Is the act really arbitrary if you're doing it because you don't care about the rules? If you really didn't care about the rules, would you even acknowledge them rather than just breaking them? Is the item arbitrary if you have a specific reason why you picked it for yourself? :P

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.