Wham Bam Where's The Ham? Hiya =D

M

Missywolfchild

Original poster
Hello! I have no idea what to say, so I'll fill in this handy survey you guys have!

THE ABOUT YOU SURVEY

What nicknames do you like to be called?
Wolfy is cool, or Jay if you want to be more normal about it xP

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
I'm a girl, and I turned 19 earlier this month.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Supernatural (Werewolves and Vampires (Classic vampires, not twilight), Fantasy (Including any type of Fey-folk) and Post-Apocalyptic scenarios of every kind. I'm open to trying pretty much anything though.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Varies from seductive to plain ol' bloodthirsty, or a mesh of the two - and they're always a little crazy in some way. Kinda like me, but cooler xD

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?
I'm torn between Angry Marines and Wolf Packs xD

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini by Brian Hyland!

Hello there, Missy. Wow, I sound like an elder...

Anywho, welcome to Iwaku. Here we are featuring Fantasy Month, when it's all about fantasy for this month. Plenty of fantasy RPs are reved up to go, so join while you can! If you need any help, ask the Staff or the Admins for assisstance. Or me, Tenchi-Roku hatake, the local ninja.

Farewell and I hope to see you in an RP soon.

*ninja vanish*

Why hello there, Wolfy! Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm going to hand out some useful links for you.

The Academy, a place to show off your writing skills and request a mentor if you feel you need one.

And, the
Cbox, where many of our members chat with each other.

As Tenchi said, if you need any help or anything don't hesitate to ask!

Enjoy your stay!

Thank you, both of you, for the welcome and all the information. I'm so excited to have found this site, it's exactly the kind of place I've been looking for! Thank you again *rapid bowing*

Hi! We've already talked in the cbox :P But welcome to Iwaku!