[WH40k] The Sisk Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grothnor

Original poster
It is the 41st Millennium, and there is...
only-war-banner.jpg

Warhammer 40,000: The Sisk Incident

Where am I?
You are onboard the Kestrel of Luggnum, a cargo vessel that has just arrived at the Feudal World Sisk, bearing troops and munitions to reinforce the planet from the rapacious advances of Waaagh! Grimtoof and from the treachery and heresy of the secessionist forces of the Severan Dominate.

Who am I?
You are a member of an Inquisitorial Warparty lead by your Interrogator, Rayvius Skalterion, who has been summoned by his master, Inquisitor Case of the Ordo Hereticus.
Or you are a member of the Imperial Guard, sent to fortify the planet Sisk from the enemies of the Imperium.
Or you are any other loyal (or dissident) servant of the Imperium of Man.

What Is happening?
The ship is under attack and the evacuation order has been sounded. Get to your nearest life pod and abandon ship!
Place your trust in Him on Terra and fear not, for the Emperor Protects.

---
This roleplay will be heavily plot driven and has an end planned for it. The story will be revealed as we progress. All that I have revealed so far is that the ship comes under attack as soon as it arrives at the planet and sounds an evacuation order before anyone can find out what is happening. All the players will board the same life pod and attempt to land on the surface of the planet.

If you're interested, visit The Sisk Incident's OOC/Signup Thread.​

Status
Not open for further replies.