Westhallow, Oregon, USA {Slice of Life | Family RP}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Felilla

Starlight Keeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
15a71175da9189f798bb9344f2606863a773daea.jpg

Westhallow, Oregon, USA

C H A R A C T E R || I N D E X ☞ {over yonder}
O O C ☞ {right there}
I N || C H A R A C T E R ☞ {over there}
D I S C O R D ☞ {over here}

Westhallow, Oregon, USA is a family-oriented slice of life RP that takes place in the fictional town of Westhallow, Oregon. It is an easygoing, fun RP with little to no plot and is primarily character-driven. Feel free to delve in! Please check the OOC before heading over to the Character Index {and you are not obligated to join the discord}. Thank you!​