1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
I am not much for the introduction of myself to any sort of forum i join up in. Not because i don't want to say howdy or what not, i just don't ever know how to go about it. I don't want to drone on about who i am, bore everyone into a hibernation slumber about the droll life I occupy or say something like I LIKE CATZ!

So we'll keep this short sweet and hopefully not too insane -I make no promises there-

I've been on a number of RP sites - some great some not so much- with people in the same categories but of recent I have found it incredibly difficult to find a place that is worth a hill of salt. I love to read Rp's of others just to get the feel of their spectacular talents and their everlasting enthralling stories that dribble out of one's fingertips.

When I get into an Rp; I am that crazy person who can manage to knock off a page to five of writing numerous times a day. Passionate about my own OC's and others; I am hoping this is the newest place where I can cozy up with all you talented writers of all caliber's and make friends that will inspire me and floor me in more ways than one can simply count.

Thanks for having me here and can't wait to see what all happens!

-geez, sounds like its all about me in this post, I this; I that lol -

>:D Hey thar! I'ma new person here as well, but I wish you the best of luck here!

e we Maybe we can RP together oneday. Honhonhon.

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

>:D Hey thar! I'ma new person here as well, but I wish you the best of luck here!

e we Maybe we can RP together oneday. Honhonhon.

Woot for newbs? lmao, hope you have a rip snorting good time here too, and perhaps one day we can ignite the forum with spectacular rps!

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope to see your creativity flourish here.

Hopefully I can satisfy that! Thank you ever so much for the greeting

HALLOOOO FELLOW CANANANANDIAN! <3

Well, I shouldn't be saying fellow Canadian since I'm a fairly new immigrant, but bah, screw it! Welcome fellow survivor of harsh, harsh winters and may you ever prosper in Iwaku! I can assure you, there is no shortage of writing talent in this community. There is no shortage of people willing to help too, so if you ever need anything, just ask and the snowplows answers will be given to you!

You write one to five pages of content per day? *kidnaps for his own RPs*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay in Iwaku! And just in case you didn't hear it the first time, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. :D

HALLOOOO FELLOW CANANANANDIAN! <3

Well, I shouldn't be saying fellow Canadian since I'm a fairly new immigrant, but bah, screw it! Welcome fellow survivor of harsh, harsh winters and may you ever prosper in Iwaku! I can assure you, there is no shortage of writing talent in this community. There is no shortage of people willing to help too, so if you ever need anything, just ask and the snowplows answers will be given to you!

You write one to five pages of content per day? *kidnaps for his own RPs*

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay in Iwaku! And just in case you didn't hear it the first time, don't hesitate to ask if you need anything. :D

Damn winters are evil and yet I stay here and work in an ice rink (I must be crazy)! I am browsing about and seeing how many wicked awesome talent resides in this place, I just may do a happy dance and its a perk when you have people who are willing to help.

Did i see snowplows, I need one right now outside my house care to drive it over and plow my roadway? My truck is getting cranky being surrounded by snow.

Yes I do write up to five pages of content (especially when i am enthralled with an rp!) *is kidnapped* Take me somewhere warmer first!

lmao thank you so much Malkuthe Highwind, your post made me smile and love this place all that much more.

well damn you for getting my hopes up! lol.

Ill look into your rps tonight and take a read through.

*sprouts feathers?* That may be true, but i am uncertain about the third degree burns