Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Futanari
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Prefer Female
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Mecha, Furry, Anthro, Horror, Historical, everything really.
In 1907, Werewolves are more than just cursed men who change into beasts by the touch of moonlight. The power of their transformation is so magnetic that the elements around them—be it leaves, wood or metal—are pulled into twisting the Werewolves' final forms. The environment has such a heavy influence during the transformation that the proclaimed "Werewolves" appear more as monsters made of fur, claws, fangs and elements than they do actual wolves. Only the light of the sun can shed away their heinous forms and restore them back to man.
However, mankind has more than to fear than Werewolves alone. The world is plagued by Witches, Eaters and Ghouls. The mundane have placed their hopes within the community of Hunters and Healers.

The events take place in the Town of Eardwulf in southern England. The townspeople woke to a foggy morning where, much to their horror, in the center of town hung a Werewolf with innards spilling to the stone pathway. Leaves and copper were entangled in the dark grey fur. The beast's teeth and claws were made of copper. Where the eyeballs had once been were replaced by hollowed sockets emitting smoke. It was as though while the creature had been alive its eyes were made of flame. As the hanging atrocity spun ever so slowly, the cavity where its organs had been held the bones and skulls of children. Not chewed nor digested in the least.

The Lord of Eardwulf Abbey sent message to the authorities in London to provide the best team of officers and inspectors.

We start with the London Inspectors just arriving.

This has been idea in my head for quite some time. Werewolves in human form can, of course, choose to help find who did the terrible display. It's up to you what side you fight for; good or evil. While the main focus is on Weres, all the other creatures, humans included, play a huge part.

There's a fun list of creatures to play and alliances to be made. Also, instead of Witches being prosecuted for practicing dark magic, they are working with judges and politicians to help protect people from the Werewolves.

Awesome! I'm glad you've taken an interest! :3 Here are some more character specs. Tell me what you think, please.

Werewolves –

Cursed beings who transform into wolf like monsters. When they transform they pull the elements around them into their transformation, either by intent or accident. Imagine: a person mutating by the creek and all buried golden nuggets blend into the transformation mixed with onyx black fur. Each transformation is unique every time. Everyday the area, elements or location change, right?
Werewolf Rules:
Light of the moon can change you.
Elder wolves can fight transformation.
Sunlight tears your pretty fur off—gold, leaves, whatever, included.
The wolves are born by bite, genetics or curse… What's your story?

Hunters –

Every hunter has their own reason… don't they? It can be for sport, capture to sell or keep, skin, revenge, etc. What's yours? (Hunters and Betrayers are different)
Hunter Rules:
PM me your reasons privately, if you wish.
Hunters can be any species but "Betrayers" are different. Please read. Thanks.
Hunters can be any species besides Werewolves.
Hunters can hunt any species.

Eaters –

The remnants of werewolf transformation can be very alluring to types of humans who have low tolerance towards violence, sex, greed, etc. The genetic malfunction brought on by Hyperosmia creates this sensation to happen. Eaters aren't born knowing what they are. Once their senses fully develop depending on the person, they suddenly find themselves chewing down left over fur, bones and whatever materials of an "untransformed" Were. Eventually, their nose and tastes try to hunt down Weres, involuntarily, just to munch on the transformation remains.
Eater Rules:
Can be a Hunter, Healer or Human.
Feel free to describe or PM me for discretion to disclose your background.
When near Weres, transformed or not, you get crazy hungry but you cannot detect them.
Some Eaters accidentally take on traits from the Werewolf of whom they digested their remains.

Healers –
Doctors, nurses, etc, who have given their sworn alliance to Weres, Hunters, Witches or Humans. It's your choice. Remember, choose wisely. You can die in this game.
Healer Rules:
Cannot be a Were or become one. Different blood.
Be smart.

Servants – If a Werewolf claws or bites someone out of affection, love or lust this person becomes their slave. If the Were dies, they die. They take all the pain, injuries and hurt that the Were might take in battle. Most Weres cherish their Servants.
Rules –
Servants CANNOT rat on their Were.
They cannot become a Were.
They cannot be tricked by most Magic. (yay, right?)
They can only die if their Were has enough injury to kill them.
Weres have constant mental contact with their Servant.
If a servant dies, the Were does not die.
If a Were insists on anything violent, sensual, etc, the Servant CAN refuse.

Witches – A twist. They are either the obedient friends of politicians or Hunters. In order to keep their Dark Magic a myth they follow the rules set by the soul who discovered their secret practice.
Rules:
Witches at this point are ready to sell-out the Weres.
Witches can be unfaithful to anyone.
They can be up to 195 years of age but look perfectly young.
Most covens are destroyed.
Up to you to create fun, creative spells.
You can have up to three special magic abilities that are more deadly or powerful than regular spells.
Witches can have animal Familiars.

Humans – The danger of Weres and Eaters are not unknown. Hunters and Healers are seen as the heroes; for the most part. Servants and Witches are a scary myth.
Rules:
Usual Human Life Span—use it wisely.
You cannot sense anything Non-human.
You can have five special abilities—human abilities.

Ghouls – The haunting presence of a Human torn apart by a Were or Witch in the name of blood. Ghouls can hide their presence to anything—even their killer. Only mirrors, gold and holy water always reflect Ghouls.
Rules:
Can't touch anyone; sexy.
Can spill secrets I give you, if you want.
Have up to three powers. (I.E. Talk to the living; use poltergeist powers to throw stuff, possess, ETC.)
Cannot say the name of your killer. Sorry.
You can see everyone for what they are but cannot share that info unless stated.

Betrayers – Weres that hunt and kill other Weres for game or vengeance. Werewolves can act against their makers or family.
Rules:
You will remain a secret unless specified otherwise. I recommend it. You can die in this game.
You are not stronger than your creator.
Because Betrayers generally digest other Weres, Eaters are naturally attracted to them without knowing why.

It's definitely a mystery game if players would like. :3

It looks like you've put a lot of thought into this. It's awesome! (Sorry for the long wait)

It looks like you've put a lot of thought into this. It's awesome! (Sorry for the long wait)
No worries! =D And thanks! It was certainly fun plotting it! X3 What kind of character would you like to app? There's also no limit on characters apps.

I was thinking about a Werewolf, a Hunter, or a Witch. Maybe a healer. But definitely one of those three.

i want to be a werewolf!!!!!!!!!! but a servant is fine to, or a ghoul. if there's already a werewolf i'll be a ghoul. or a servant if anyone wants one.

I was thinking about a Werewolf, a Hunter, or a Witch. Maybe a healer. But definitely one of those three.

Sounds good! :3 I'll post the CS soon!

i want to be a werewolf!!!!!!!!!! but a servant is fine to, or a ghoul. if there's already a werewolf i'll be a ghoul. or a servant if anyone wants one.

Welcome to the thread! There's actually no limit on how many characters you can play! =D So feel free to app them all if you'd like!

I have an idea for a hunter, actually, so feel free to make a werewolf if you still want to :3 @aja maji

Last edited by a moderator:
okay cool. ill be a werewolf. and might make a servant later.

i am very interested, i will probably be a sorcerer/which and maybe a servant

okay cool. ill be a werewolf. and might make a servant later.
Alrighty! Sounds good!

i am very interested, i will probably be a sorcerer/which and maybe a servant
Awesome! Welcome to zeee thread! ;3

Here's the character sheet, guys!

Character Bio

Player Name:
Character Name:
Creature: (Werewolf, Witch, Human, Hunter, Eater, Healer, Ghoul)
Nationality:
Hair:
Eyes:
Skin:
Height:
Weight:
Build:
Family:
Specialties/Abilities:
History: (Can be private to the public, but with me please explain so I can write your story into the game seamlessly)
Extra:

Lastly, PM me your:
Alliance: (Who do you band with? You a Betrayer?)

Roles/Occupations Ideas –
Lord of Croix Abbey
Lady of Croix Abbey
Priest
Chef
Baker
Journalist
Croix Police Officer
London Officer
Physician
Blacksmith
Teacher
Tailor
Etc

Locations –
Croix Abbey
Moors
Woods
Creek
Town
Church

Annnd here is the first character I am apping. :3

Op01_zpsbad20587.jpg

Player Name: YuriLucien
Character Name: Alistair Baines, Son of Judge Baines
Creature: Human
Reputation: Alistair is noted for having been the first Judge in the town of Eardwulf who insists on the defendant given a proper trial where they can truly speak their side. He is also known to not unable to handle his liquor.
Nationality: English
Hair: Brown, unlike in the photo, it actually reaches his shoulders
Eyes: Pale green
Skin: Peach
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 145lbs
Build: Very lean and fit
Family: Father is Judge Colton Baines, Mother (deceased) was Lily Baines
Specialties/Abilities: Scholar, fast-thinker, keen sixth sense, and speaks English, French, German, Italian and Russian.
History: N/A
Extra: N/A

• Love
Reactions: aja maji
tumblr_mxdddazsdk1rk60zco1_250.jpg

Lastly, PM me your:
Player Name:aja maji
Character Name: memoria nikki
Creature: werewolf
Reputation:memoria is known to be a bit of a wild child. She is always running around and climbing trees. she prefers to be barefooted and her hair wild. her mother forced her to get dreads so that she could obtain some form of decency.
Nationality: south african
Hair:dark black.
Eyes: brown
Skin: dark tone
Height:5'1
Weight:110
Build:thos she is always running around she still keeps her natural curves.
Family:her father is a traveling scholar and mother a tailor.
Specialties/Abilities:is very good with animals and tree climbing.
History:memoria was bitten at the age of 13. She has always been way to trusting to people. Some say that her heart has harden over time and she doesn't bother with anyone anymore. In truth memoria is just to busy having fun. She rarely sees her father much these days, and is constantly annoyed by her mother trying to play matchmaker.
Extra:memoria acts younger then she really is. she daydreams often and
"falls in love" to easily.

Lastly, PM me your:

• Love
Reactions: YuriLucien
tumblr_mxdddazsdk1rk60zco1_250.jpg

Lastly, PM me your:
Player Name:aja maji
Character Name: memoria nikki
Creature: werewolf
Reputation:memoria is known to be a bit of a wild child. She is always running around and climbing trees. she prefers to be barefooted and her hair wild. her mother forced her to get dreads so that she could obtain some form of decency.
Nationality: south african
Hair:dark black.
Eyes: brown
Skin: dark tone
Height:5'1
Weight:110
Build:thos she is always running around she still keeps her natural curves.
Family:her father is a traveling scholar and mother a tailor.
Specialties/Abilities:is very good with animals and tree climbing.
History:memoria was bitten at the age of 13. She has always been way to trusting to people. Some say that her heart has harden over time and she doesn't bother with anyone anymore. In truth memoria is just to busy having fun. She rarely sees her father much these days, and is constantly annoyed by her mother trying to play matchmaker.
Extra:memoria acts younger then she really is. she daydreams often and
"falls in love" to easily.

Lastly, PM me your:
Excellent character! =D I'll set up the OOC asap!

Alright, I have my CS typed in the OOC, so I'm hoping to have it done and posted by today or tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.