1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Werewolf OOC

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Brokenday, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. General Plot:

[BCOLOR=transparent]Werewolves survive out in the wild away from human civilization. However, the leader of the pack is in danger and so is his one month old baby daughter. A war breaks out and their home is attacked so the mother takes the baby girl and runs. She gets to a human town and leaves her daughter on someone’s doorstep and takes off, leading her persuers away. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now many years later, the girl has grown as a human but she’s noticing some changes that just aren’t normal amongst humans. For example, her senses are starting to get stronger and after a few months, she starts to experiance her first heat as well. However, no one seems to understand her and she leaves the town to go stay at a cabin out in the forest for a night. That’s when she runs into others like her.[/BCOLOR]

So if you're interested in this plot, just post below or send me a pm^^
    - no one liners please
    - please don't leave me hanging. If you don't want to continue, let me know.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.