Welp.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welp, that's what i get for not getting how all the things work so far. Redit and reroll this intro. I am [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]devil's 4DV0C473, and I am clearly lost on here. Gonna be doing the things the newbies do and what not... and yeah. :U I heard Iwaku's coding is pretty freaking cool. So, let's get this ball rolling.[/BCOLOR]

Heehee. Iwaku's code is cool and pretty easy to learn how to use (unless you wanna do super advanceded div box thingies). Lots of people are willing to help if you wanna do it. We've also got a newbie care package for you newbie peoples. XD Welcome to iwaku! Nice to meet you.

P.S. I love your screen name.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Sweet! I noticed that this site uses Xenoforo which is what I am familiar with. It just seems like you can do so much more on here. And, thanks! ... I secretly like having chatspeak and what not embellished in my RPs every so often... for supersecretcoolawesome codenames/words.

Yooo, devil's 4DV0C473, your name is super freakin' cool :D
2cs8jns.png

I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask :D!
Here are some helpful links to get you started, and if you're struggling on your own, please head on over to the "Newbie Care Package" thread so some staff can get you started here on Iwaku and pave your way with some easy and free goodies!

Help Desk - HELP DESK
Interest Checking & Creation - INTEREST CHECKING & CREATION
Seeking One on One Partners - SEEKING ONE ON ONE PARTNERS
Terms & Rules - Terms of Service and Rules | IwakuRoleplay.com
BB Codes - BB Codes | IwakuRoleplay.com

♥♥​

• Bucket of Rainbows
This is freaking useful! Thanks! Well, it's time to dive and get my hands dirty..... in seeing how Iwaku's BBCoding goes. =w= /

Hello and welcome *wave wave* I feeeeeeel like I should know you, but I can't quite put my little finger paw on it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I think I shall keep that a secret for now. I am a sucker for surprises. xD

Reactions: Nav
I think I shall keep that a secret for now. I am a sucker for surprises. xD
OH WAIT. *facepalm* I have a good idea of who you are. Tricky, tricky, assuming your Discord name is the same as your user handle. :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
.... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh... xD I always have a weak point.

• Bucket of Rainbows
MUWHAHAHA! *evil genius reign continues*

Welcome, kiddo. Glad to see you here. Even gladder that I may get to actually roleplay with you someday.

Hell yeah! xD It's kind of interesting that the set up does allow for adult content. Means, the races and what not I have created can be unleashed. And... holy moly... space... :I Space can happen.

• Bucket of Rainbows
This is freaking useful! Thanks! Well, it's time to dive and get my hands dirty..... in seeing how Iwaku's BBCoding goes. =w= /

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions feel free to ask me!

I recommend looking at the SHOWCASING thread for what Iwaku's BBCode has to offer!

• Bucket of Rainbows
God, I feel like a dummy asking. I never been on a public forum that allows adult content (within reason) on here. I decided to set up a 1 x 1 just to test the waters, and I'm curious if the "spoiler tag" carries over in a 1x1 RP (I read group RPs in the rules). And, I don't understand the "rate" thing or how to do it for threads. How can I appropriately rate a thread. I don't wanna start breaking rules on my first day. xD

XD don't feel like a dummy! You don't super need a spoiler tag as long as you've put it in the "libertine" section. It's meant for mature content w/in your age group. There is no way to "rate" a thread, though their used to be. Tags are more used for organization when people are looking for certain kinds of threads/genres.

• Bucket of Rainbows
AIght! Libertine thread! Cooli cooli! I'll go hunt for that then! xD Thanks for the info!

Those are at the top of every IC and "seeking 1x1" forum. Liberteen should be greyed out for you, cause you can't access it since you ain't a teen. :) So whether you're looking to make an actual IC 1x1 thread, or just doing a partner request, you should be able to use it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hello, and welcome! I'm glad that you've decided to give Iwaku a chance. I know that you've already been asking questions, but if you have anymore never hesitate about PM'ing a staff member (or even asking other members). I hope to see you around the site!

• Bucket of Rainbows
It's cool to have you here!
If you want to play with the bbcode, there's a nifty testing area to try stuff out in.
I would feel a little empty without the bbcode, I'm so used to it and I know that lots of people here use it to amazing effect.

Ahem.
[glow=#0e9107]Shiny buttons are great.[/glow]

Welcome to Iwaku! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask!

Edit: I see you found the testing area already, hah. So never mind on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys! Yeah, I started up a test thread in Testing Chambers. Shit's pretty fucking epic. I just have to remember CSS/HTML. It's been like... jesus... years since i touched it (and I did it in the cheating fashion too with Dreamweaver). I found a cool source from FieryCold and a few websites to remind me how to do shit again. I... just need a focus to test things with... the hardest thing right there. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti
Hi there Devil! >:3 I dunno if our bbcodes are cool or not (since a lot of them are ghetto rigged bullshit 8D ) but we have them. O_O

Welcome to the siiiiite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.