1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Well, This is Hello!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rachelxoxx3, Aug 13, 2014.

1. Hi, Everyone!

I am Rachel, 21. I have been roleplaying for a good while now, but had stopped for a few years. I am very excited to get back into the swing of things. If you haven't guessed I am a female. I love fantasy, scifi, and magic type roleplays. Although, I will play anything if the story is interesting! Hmmm what else can I say? *Gigglesnort* You will all find out soon enough. >.>

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Welcome to the Madness xD. Enjoy your stay and be part of many twisted stories ~

See you around ^^

3. Hiiii Rachel! Welcome to the site!

4. Hello Im New as well, Hope to roleplay with you sometime

• Like Like x 1
  5. Heya! :D Lets hope you get back into swing and blow me away! I want to see your roleplay so badly! :3

6. Hey there hope you can Handle Insanity. tumblr_lzc2ozEDvw1r6o85wo1_500.gif

7. Nice to meet you Rachel! I hope you will enjoy your stay and also, if you are looking for some 1x1 RP, do not hesitate to pm me! (: