Well met!

D

Damoiselle

Original poster
Good morning, Iwaku.

I am Damoiselle, and shall be introducing myself as a young woman who started learning the Queen's tongue a little more than fifteen years ago while in elementary school, my naturally French mind hopefully adapting well enough to the second language. A French Canadian, I am an oddity as I have a distaste for hokey and find regular sugar, brown sugar or even honey a good substitute for maple syrup. What a scandal, don't you agree?

Besides that, I love music, though Hip Hop and Screamo songs get the same treatment as hockey from me. I steadily become more and more fond of the color pink as I grow older, having started to mellow already and preferring pastel colors to black, grey, and white. I always loved animals with the exception of an irrational fear of insects, and find the Iwaku bunny adorable. As for things you may actually care about, I enjoy nearly all type of roleplay as long as I find the plot entertaining and the character intriguing.

I really should stop being so formal in these introduction posts!

I humbly disagree. Formality is a beautiful thing, indeed. <3

With that in mind, allow me to have the honor of welcoming you to Iwaku!

Ma cherie! ~ ca va toi? :)

Oh another French girl xD. It's a good way to still practice my French.
Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll find plenty RP's to join.^^

Merci!
I hope to have fun as well ;)!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

Greetings Damoiselle, Welcome to Iwaku. I am not fully french canadian, I'm a caucasian euro mutt, but French-canadian is in here somewhere 8D
Enjoy the community!

Howdy Damoiselle! :3 Welcome to the community!

Welcome to the site! I really ought to learn French now o.o