1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Well met!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Damoiselle, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Good morning, Iwaku.

I am Damoiselle, and shall be introducing myself as a young woman who started learning the Queen's tongue a little more than fifteen years ago while in elementary school, my naturally French mind hopefully adapting well enough to the second language. A French Canadian, I am an oddity as I have a distaste for hokey and find regular sugar, brown sugar or even honey a good substitute for maple syrup. What a scandal, don't you agree?

Besides that, I love music, though Hip Hop and Screamo songs get the same treatment as hockey from me. I steadily become more and more fond of the color pink as I grow older, having started to mellow already and preferring pastel colors to black, grey, and white. I always loved animals with the exception of an irrational fear of insects, and find the Iwaku bunny adorable. As for things you may actually care about, I enjoy nearly all type of roleplay as long as I find the plot entertaining and the character intriguing.

I really should stop being so formal in these introduction posts!

2. I humbly disagree. Formality is a beautiful thing, indeed. <3

With that in mind, allow me to have the honor of welcoming you to Iwaku!

3. Thank you kindly, then. :)

4. Ma cherie! ~ ca va toi? :)

Oh another French girl xD. It's a good way to still practice my French.
    Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay and hopefully you'll find plenty RP's to join.^^

5. Merci!
    I hope to have fun as well ;)!

6. *takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!

7. Greetings Damoiselle, Welcome to Iwaku. I am not fully french canadian, I'm a caucasian euro mutt, but French-canadian is in here somewhere 8D
    Enjoy the community!

8. Howdy Damoiselle! :3 Welcome to the community!

9. Welcome to the site! I really ought to learn French now o.o