• Thread starter ForeverForNever
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

ForeverForNever

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I'm ForeverForNever as you can see by my username, but I go by many things, from Never, Dragon, Ily, Half, and countless others. Call me whatever you please, as long as you don't call me Daddy. (that wasn't even funny why did I say that)

Anyway, about me. I've been role playing since before I knew what role playing was, but actively for about 4+ years. My most recent place was RPNation, which used to have a very similar format as this site, which makes it a heck of a lot easier to get used to. Except that I still can't do HTML or BB because I'm a n00b, so apologies for any bland posts :')

I'm 18 on September 9th (2 days after I'm writing this), so I'll be able to get my red star of adulthood, woot woot! I enjoy role playing (duh), watching anime and occasionally Korean drama as well as American series such as Supernatural, drawing, reading, psychology, and sleeping. Like, a lot of sleeping. Probably 10+ hours a day at this point, which probably isn't the healthiest, but I digress.

Ah, what else... Favorite color's blue, favorite food's ice cream, INTP, chaotic neutral, I love dogs and dragons and am a leftie and a Virgo. I make really bad jokes like 10000% of the time. I can speak like .24% Chinese because I took it for 4 years but I'm the whitest person ever and my teacher didn't know how to teach so it's pretty bad.

Well, I feel like this train wreck has gone on for too long, so yeah, that's pretty much me. I look forward to seeing what this site has to offer!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Welcome, Never! You seem really cool. My name is Moody. Nice to meet you! If you need help with bbcode, I'll be happy to help!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
Welcome! I'm new, too. And a Virgo. We at least 2 things in common.

Welcome welcome! Go K-dramas, supernatural, the color blue, roleplaying, and introverted thinkers! I think we'll get along nicely! If you ever have any questions, you can just hop on over to the HELP DESK and staff members will get to you as soon as possible! :D

Welcome, Never! You seem really cool. My name is Moody. Nice to meet you! If you need help with bbcode, I'll be happy to help!
Thank you! :D Your username's sick, by the way. BB-careful, I might have to take you up on that offer for help! (I'm so so sorry xD)
Also, I didn't mean to rate your post as great execution, but I guess it technically was, so it's just going to stay x3

Welcome! I'm new, too. And a Virgo. We at least 2 things in common.
Woo! New Virgos, go!

Welcome welcome! Go K-dramas, supernatural, the color blue, roleplaying, and introverted thinkers! I think we'll get along nicely! If you ever have any questions, you can just hop on over to the HELP DESK and staff members will get to you as soon as possible! :D
Yay for similar interests! ^.^ Thank you! I'll be sure to check that out if I have any questions!

Thank you! :D Your username's sick, by the way. BB-careful, I might have to take you up on that offer for help! (I'm so so sorry xD)
Also, I didn't mean to rate your post as great execution, but I guess it technically was, so it's just going to stay x3
Ehehe, thanks. <3 And dude, don't hold back. I'll do my best to help out!

I love the little ax man, so... no harm done! 8D

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
I am also a Virgo. 8D Welcome to here!

Status
Not open for further replies.