Well Howdy There!

M

milliona

Original poster
Alright, so every time I try and make one of these, it ends up sounding like a cheesy dating site profile. My goal today is to keep it from doing so.

Let's do this!

I'm milliona. Or sectith. Pleasure to meet ya'll.
I live in Texas. It is hot as Satan's buttcheeks down here.

I love to roleplay, but only on the one/one spectrum of things. The forum mish-mash has never really appealed to me. In the same vein, I'm always up for a new roleplay partner and a new adventure!

Uh... I am obsessed with Adventure Time and Storm Hawks, even though the latter stopped airing like four years ago ;-;

I am in college for drawing and writing. But don't let that deter you! I'm not here for srs bsns. I'm here for fun! And I make hella lot of typos, especially when I'm trying to get a response to you ASA-fucking-P because I want to know what happens next @.@

Uhm... So yeah. This still ended up sounding like a dating profile... So I guess I'll wrap it up by saying I like long walks on the beach and moonlit dinners in the sand. But so help you God if I get sand in my food.... So help you God...

*eyes wide at the post and smirks"

Hi there and welcome to here,

I am Ambrosia..and it's a pleasure to meet you on here also ;) haha I am obsessed with writing too, sometimes get carried away to much too :P

and wow at liking waks on the beach and moonlit dinners on the sand :P haha, I enjoy swimming on a beach by night in a full moon, not that far off are we?

Enjoy your time on here, as I am sure you will

C you around

ASteala *wink wink*

I'm sure other members here like long walks on the beach and moonlit dinners..Just be careful of who you ask!

Anywho, Welcome to Iwaku!

We have OneXOne role-plays to fit your needs along with finding a variety of partners.
This is close to your dating profile sort of thing

And if you have any other questions or such, please don't hesitate to ask any other members or myself. We don't mind helping you out!

And finally..
View attachment 11923

Glad to have you aboard! Right now we're currently in fantasy month here on Iwaku with lots of cool events! If you're interested in being in these events please don't hesitate to contact me or if you need any help for anything on the sight period don't hesitate to ask!

I HATE the beach! -rage- ^.^ Not really... I don't mind it as long as I'm not wet and sand is sticking to me.. What I hate is when sand gets on the rim of your water bottle somehow.. Once that happens I'm ready to go.. My water is ruined.
BUT HI. Welcome to Iwaku. I liked that whole 'satan's buttcheek' thing. My cousin recently referred to something as satan's armpit... SO maybe satan's body parts are a thing now.

Yep, I'll kidnap people for moonlit walks. >] *cough* Ahem. I mean. Welcome, milliona! We have a flourishing one on one section and you can find many different playing partners. Have fun here!

Hi! I'm Rubix, your friendly neighborhood cube :) If you have any questions, feel free to message me. You seem to be getting along the site pretty well, so I don't really have any links to give you XD I'd recommend checking out the chatbox main when you can. Its possibly the best way to meet people on the site :P I'm sure you'll have a great time on Iwaku :D