Well hey

D

Dusk

Original poster
So hello everyone, its pretty late up here in Canada eh so sorry if I dont make that much sense. The weekend just started and my brain is mushy from lack of sleep. Im up right now because I just love nightime. Just so you know. Alrighty well here's what they told me to post...

What nicknames do you like to be called?

No preference, if I happen to get a nickname that I actually like then I will keep it.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?

I am a girl if you must know. Internet safety is important so I dont think im going to tell you my age.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?

Hm, well mostly fantasy (supernatural) and animals (wolves), but basically any role play that catches my attention.

What kind of characters do you usually play?

Ya this question is too general for me. I guess I do tend to play as females more often.. if that helps.

Would you prefer Space Kittens, Angry Marines, Sparkling Vampires or Wolf Packs?

Vampires can all go burn in the sun light... ok that was mean, the whole sucking blood thing is tempting but werewolves are my true love. Out of all of those choices though I would definitely say wolf pack.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!

I would sing it if everyone else wasnt asleep. I like basically any music, but right now the songs that I play on repeat over and over until they get annoying, would have to be Wild ones, by Flo Rida and I Believe in a Thing Called Love, by The Darkness.

So thats my hello. Now I have to o finish verifying that im human :D :P

Dusky, well hello there friend. It makes me happy to know you are a wolf lover as much as I am! Welcome to the Community. Please feel at home c: Noone here bites...ok I lied. Well they bite if you let them! But anyways, my name is Raimy or Rina D: Or Glory (RL name). It is a pleasure to meet you.

Dusk!
Welcome to Iwaku!

Please have a cookie.
chocolate+chip+cookies.jpg

I'm Selenite, nice meeting you!
I like your name.

Have fun!
See you! ;D

Haha thank you! :D Im excited, definitely going to be making a wolf RP. Mmmm cookies... thanks!

Welcome to Iwaku! : D
Nice to know you're human! =P

Yo welcome to the Roleplays, I'd usually be first second or third to tell someone that but I've... just read the orange, frankly I'm disapointed with myself, but yeah enjoy it here and all that.

Yay we have a Canadian Dusk to go with our Canadian Dawn now! I'm so excited, you guys can be a matching pair. :D Welcome to Iwaku!

Heyo Dusk! Are your Dawns sister in horrible disguise? Chat stolen comment FTW! Anyways hellow and welcome!

I suppose I should say hello to my opposite, though as I read your little profile I'm finding we have similarities. I too favor the werewolf over the vampire. I too enjoy singing The Darkness songs at the top of my lungs. I too am Canadian. I too am of the female gender. Well, physically anyway. Mentally is a whole 'nother playing field.

Welcome, O Darkening One, to Iwaku.

Welcome to Iwaku, Dusk. I also like nighttime. For a while I actually attempted to be nocturnal, it was pretty awesome while it lasted.

WELCOME!

Well thank you everyone, this seems like a great site. Unfortunately Dawn is not my sister, my real sister is a little brat but lets not get into that... yes a Canadian matching pair sounds pretty wicked! Im thinking over the summer I should try the whole nocturnal thing, it would be interesting to see what it's like :D Hahah yes I finally verified that i'm human! Thank you everyone for being so friendly, I don't feel like such an outsider.

I have already answered many of your questions, but now I am giving an official hello. 8D HELLO!

I have seen you around and have also helped you with some of your questions but shall now formally welcome you.
Hi there! My name is Kitti and it's good to meet you.
You've been doing great at getting your questions answered so far, but if you need more help, please do ask.

Why hello there Dusk!

Welcome to Iwaku! Enjoy your time here!

Well shanks everyone! I'm kinda busy right now but as soon as things free up I will definitely get to know my way around this site. I appreciate all the help.

Hey Dusk welcome the forums, have good time playing somewerwolf roles and such