well hello there

A

Anyu

Original poster
I am Mikae and I am *obviously* new here.

Let's see...

What do you prefer to be called? Mikae haha
Boy, girl, or a mystery? I am a girl, yes
How old are you? 19
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? I've done some roleplay before but I'm still kinda new to the concept. I do like to write however and I do consider myself to be a fast learner.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? I like group RPs. I've never tried single partner before though so I can't tell yet.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? Yes I do actually. Gotta love that crunchy sound.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Young Folks by Peter Bjorn and John. I have no idea why though haha

Well, I guess that covers the basics. To add a bit more: my hobbies include drawing (though I've been getting quite lazy with quality lately, making mostly sketches) and writing. I love designing characters and I hope to someday incorporate them into a story (and perhaps either make a comic or create a pixel game of some sort). I'm still working it out but I have some big plans for that. So yeah... hello!

Hello and welcome~!
Your avatar is very nice, did you draw it? c:

Hello! You seem like a new person!

Welcome to Iwaku! Any questions, let me know!

Hello all, thanks for the warm welcome! :)
Alice, yes I made it myself~ it's a simple sketch of one of my beloved characters! I'll probably post some drawings of her and other characters I've made to show off my babies ; u ;

Thank you Cerulean! I'll be sure to ask you when the need arises! :)

Waahh, I adore your art then~.
Maybe we can do a trade? (* o u o *) /hopeful
(Alice makes pixels and some ok art.)
If not, no sweat.
Alice just really likes your style~. B)

Ohh yes I'd love an art trade! I do have to warn you, however, that I'm only doing sketch art as all I have right now is a phone, pencil, and black markers hahaha

Oh that is fine, I don't have a scanner myself, haha.
(Why Alice offered pixel art.)

Ok then, cool! What do you want me to draw?? :)

Shouldn't I show you my pixel art first or something?
What if you don't like my art style?
O-Of course if you don't mind, Alice is fine with just going on ahead.
I just don't want to cheat you... (* ; u ; *)

No no no it's fine, really! I looooove art trades for the fact that someone else is putting effort to make something for you and you make something for them in return! That, for me, is what makes it worthwhile! idk how to explain it well it's just very special to me x)

Oh, great then~! c:
Should I message you with the information?

Hello Mikae! Welcome to the site! <3

Welcome to Iwaku Mikae! You seem quite the artistic person, in writing and in visual art. ^_^ You'd fit right in here. It makes role-playing more fun having characters designed by you in such a way. I hope you have fun and enjoy yourself at Iwaku! :)

Awww many thanks!! I do feel this site is helping my creativity, especially with all the workshops here (I actually had writer's AND art block before this haha) so yes, I feel like I can get along here and with you guys! I'm having lots of fun and I haven't even gotten started haha