Well hello there

S

Sinderi

Original poster
Good day/ night to everyone out there!
My real name is Silke and I'm 15 years old, though, you may call me Sin if you'd like ^^
I've been roleplaying for over a year now though lately tried to do more Para RP.
I don't really mind what kind of genre the roleplay is I'm having, as long as all the Rpers have fun it should be fine.
Mostly I use my own character, a Hellguard named Sinderi Sijobu. (Hehehee... demons o3o )
Anyway, the way I roleplay is greatly effected by the music I'm listening to, so if I act a bit 'strange ' blame it on the music.
Well, hope to see y'all around.

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^
I met someone named Silke once! She is back in Germany now -nods-
Anywho! If you have any questions.. don't be scared to ask :D

Welcome to Iwaku! ^.^
I met someone named Silke once! She is back in Germany now -nods-
Anywho! If you have any questions.. don't be scared to ask :D

That's funny since I live in Holland, next to Germany ^^

"Sin? Like off Spirited Away? Heh, kidding.
"Its a good movie though." ;w;

"Anyways, nice t'meetcha! Hope to see you around!"

Hello Sin!

My roleplay partners know that if my characters start to giggle a lot I'm sleepy and they tell me to go to bed!
People on here don't mind weird moods thankfully xD

Welcome to Iwaku!

Where people are awesome. Yupp!

snmazl.gif

-hugs-

Welcome to Iwaku, I see we share a love of demons. Though I haven't any demon characters, I am currently developing a necromancer who is allied with quite a few, so I always get excited when I find someone who enjoys role playing with them. I also understand how it is to write while listening to music (one moment my character is sitting by a fire, relaxing and having a grand time doing so, the next they're slaughtering attackers left and right). Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and wish you the best!

Thankyou for the warm welcome ^^
-Hugged.- o-o

Well i think I will see quite a few of you around for sure hehe ^^