Well Hello There!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iris Ackerman

Original poster
Well hello there and Good Morrow to all you ladies and gents of the Roleplaying community!

You may call me Iris Ackerman. I am nineteen and am in the military so please forgive me if my existence suddenly becomes questionable. I posted on here that I am from Jotunheim, which is obviously one of the more questionable facts about my profile, but I move around the world so much, where I am really isn't important. It's been a while since I've role played, but I do write quite often in my spare time. The last RPing website I was on wasn't as immersive as I had anticipated, so I'm hoping to give a new site another shot.
I am enthralled at the idea of anything to do with magic, fantasy, sci fi or medieval; this is not to say however that I would not love to RP in any other genre. I would love to RP with a group or one on one. I don't mind playing a variety of different characters and switching between them while writing. I am very passionate about my writing and hope to be a published author one day, so please by all means feel free to critique my writing and give me feedback.
I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, writing, sketching and freaking out about how amazing Iron Man is in my spare time. So...Did I leave anything out?

Do me a favor and post something on here--even if it's just to say hello. I love meeting other writers! :hyper::jump:

Well hello Iris! ^o^ I hope Iwaku is just the kind of place you're looking for!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Hi, Iris! Welcome to Iwaku! I think I like you already. =D You seem really cool! Also, fantasy for the win. ;D

Well, Iris Ackerman is a bit of a mouthful, so if you don't mind I'd prefer to simply call you Iris. You can call me Turtle, by the way. It's nice to make your acquaintance. We seem to have quite a bit in common. I too love fantasy, and scifi and would love to be published one day! I hope to see you around, and welcome to Iwaku.

I find there is no better way to express my reactions then with gifs of my favorite people.

@Diana, thank you! I hope so too! I like it so far! :D

@PoetLore I really do love what I do. 'Murica for the win! B-)

@Ali THANK YOU!!!

@Weisenhart OMG Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

@The Mood is Write Awwwww thank you! I like you too! :D

@Marxsoul It is a pleasure to meet you as well.

@Tipsy Turtle Yes you can totally call me Iris! I can't wait to start writing on here... and secondly.... YOUR TURTLE IS SO CUTE

NICE TO MEET YOU GUYS! SEE YA ALL AROUND!

I'm so weird......

I won't be here in three days

Status
Not open for further replies.