Well hello there...

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
D

DoomCandy

Original poster
Hey, as you can probably tell by the fact that I'm posting here, I'm new!
But I'm not just new to the site, I'm also completely new to roleplay. I love writing and being generally creative so I thought I'd give it a try.
I'm a 20 year old female from the UK. I'm in university studying English writing and I love music.
Hope this goes well :)

Hiya, Doom Candy! Welcome to Iwaku!

I remember when I was new to RPing..But don't worry! I'm going to give you this
link, it leads to our Academy.
Where you can improve skills and request a mentor if you need one.

Whelp, I hope you have fun on Iwaku and if you require anything, look for me or another staff member.

See ya around!

I love music, too! This is great! It's like the gateway to relaxation and all that kind of good thing!

New to role playing, you say? That Academy link Juku gave you is a super sweet idea to do, sugar! We love seeing how good our members are and such! If you need any help navigating the forums, I'm your girl! Just throw a bag of rocks at my face, grab my attention, and I'll be right on it!

Enjoy your stay!

Hello hello and welcome. Members are friendly, so try your best, ask questions, and be not afraid. Hope to see you around soon