Well....after its all said and done I think all that is left is handing out cookies

K

Ko T'suno

Original poster
Yup cookies...with little happy faces that say hi.....maybe??/ Or maybe I should settle down and just say HI EVERYONE.

You stole my idea. >:( I'm the one who hands out the cookies here. So here. *gives cookie shaped like bunny* Welcome to iwaku.

OOOOO look cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~Noms on cookie...Ripping apart its ears first~ Thank you.

^_^ I'm Angel. *Bows* I hope you like it here. There is no way out. *Ahem* We love it here.

~Slightly nervous as he clicks the red X......GASP~ Its like SAO...... ~Bows back~ I am Kostuno ~Flails arms above his head~

You are now my new best friend because I love SAO. *flails as well*

YAY FRIENDS.... ~FLAILS HARDER TELL HIS WHOLE FRAME IS WIGGLES~ ^_^ ...Whos your favorite chara? and has you seen the abridged version??

*Calmly straightens askew frame* Asuna and Elizabeth are my two favorite characters. ^_^ And no, I haven't. :o Is it good?

Gaaaah, work is so slow tonight. >.< I'm wasting away at this desk and I still have three hours!

Basically you find someone who would like to RP with you, the two of you mutually come up with a basic plot line or goal for the characters, and then you wing it from there. You can decide between posting it publicly (in the forums) or privately (in the PMs); and then you and your rp partner play out the chosen scenario with their characters, throwing in twists and surprises wherever they see fit.

Sounds legit. Never rp'ed on a forum before, hoping its better then what I was doing... ~Those are sad memories~ SO MUCH RP fail

HIIIIIII Kostuno! 8D Welcome to the site! Here is your :cookie:!

Hello Diana, thank you for the cookie ~Happily noms~