Welcome To W0nd3rl4nd! [I.C.]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Foxes81_of_Anime

{ elliott ;; they it he ;; pan }
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
Online Availability
Anytime currently, but usually not too active on Tuesdays or Thursdays, occasionally Wednesdays
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Transgender
  4. Primarily Prefer Male
  5. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Horror, Crossover
Welcome To W0nd3rl4nd!
Your character found a mysterious envelope labeled with this in their mailbox...
When they opened it, there was a letter, smudged from the typewriter.

Hello dear applicant! We, the founders of Project W0nd3rl4nd have decided to allow you, _______, to enter into our Project. Being that this is one of the first few rounds, there may be some complications, but there is nothing to worry about! This project is completely safe and will reward you well, provided you follow some simple rules.
1. You will not damage any property belonging to the Project.
2. You will not harm others.
3. And most importantly, Do Not Try To Escape.
Thank you, and please proceed to this address here.

After you read the message, you travel to the address, which turns out to be a simple shack in the woods. Once you step foot into the simple garden outside, a hole opens under you, and you see some men in hazmat suits. The next thing you know, there was a sharp pain in the back of your head, and you knock out.
Two hours later, you wake up with a splitting pain in your head, and laying next to a large tree with others near you and a scribbled-looking map beside you.

Untitled Drawing2.png
A voice comes over the loudspeakers, basically parroting the rules you read on paper. You're free to explore W0nd3rl4nd, but what will await you?

Plot
Your character signed up for "The Alice Project" online, and are one of twenty-seven people chosen for the first round of this Project. It will begin at The Tree Stump, a secret elevator used to gain access to Wonderland. Subject [0593]-oh, I'm sorry, I meant The White Rabbit, will explain to you the rules of Wonderland, with all the other Characters of the story.
If they die, no worries! A replacement will be sent soon, all the same!

Your character will slowly uncover the secrets of Wonderland, revealing it isn't as much of a happy place as it is shown to be.
Aided by some of the Characters (or Proxies, by the scientists), they will have to figure out a way to escape Wonderland!
Everyone will start at the Sycamore Tree, the center of Wonderland, also known as the Stump when two misbehaving characters tried to escape, burning the tree down.
All characters will have to have signed up legitimately on the Alice website. Why? That's up to you!

Note: Characters will most likely die in this RP. It'll mostly be based on how the plot goes, how much the players actually enjoy the characters, votes, and dice rolls.
Of course, I'll take the player's thoughts into decision but I'll also have to see how the story plays out.
(If they can't escape, they might have to die, but they can fight back). It's all up to you!​

@Hahli Nuva @SaiseiTunes @dark @Raynar Saassin @ThePotatoGod