*Welcome to Fort Fairfield*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shinji < X ; 17 (May 2nd) ; Address: 74 Cyprus Ave. ; No Clubs ; Varsity Basketball >
When approached by Chanyeol, one of his good friends, he completely zoned out in terms of the bell ringing. "Oh I was playing Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster. Its been out for a while." He replied, answering Chanyeol's question. Looking over the shoulder, he slipped his Playstation Vita into his Backpack. "Now c'mon, we're gonna be late for class." He smiled before they left the Cafeteria and headed off to class.
@CuccoLady

Tadashi < X ; 16 (October 7th) ; Address: 27 E Ashford St ; No Clubs ; JV Volleyball, JV Basketball, Varsity Wrestling >
Although he didn't mean any ill, Tadashi didn't really pay any mind to Aria, who had a locker right next to his. However, out of the corner of his eye, he could notice her staring at him. Was he that good-looking? He didn't really care. Not like he really wanted to be in a Relationship...Especially how his sister has been behaving. She was probably going to make his life a living hell if he got into one. That was something he didn't really want to deal with right now. When the Bell rang, he just slung his backpack over his shoulder, closed his locker and walked off to class, practically blowing Aria off.
@IceQueen

Reactions: CuccoLady
~Aria~
Aria was a bit taken aback as the student passed her without a care, seeing as she had just blatantly stared at him. She could sense an aura of irritation about him, and she cocked her head to the side, watching him pass by her. She brushed off the occasion as if it were nothing, seeing as most people avoided her anyway. She was never really all that appealing to the majority. With an inaudible sigh, she grabbed her things and headed off to her first class.
@Kirisuna

~Luke~
Luke sighed, looking at Octavia in front of him. "Octavia, if you have a child, gaining weight is natural. There is something in here," He said, pausing to put his hand gently on her stomach, "It needs to gain weight to live. I can understand the being sick too, that normally comes with pregnancy." He said, looking at her. He gently grabbed her cheek and stroked it with her thumb. "I will always be here Octavia. I won't ever leave you." He said, hugging her gently, as to avoid her vomiting ON him. "Now, I know you hate going to class, but today is the first day. There shouldn't be much work to do, things will be pretty easy. Do you think you can make it?" He asked her.
@Wicked Witch

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Solomon Finch

Solomon got to class at the appropriate time, though he would have gotten there earlier if he wasn't delayed. He never actually managed to escape massive crowds of students, so getting to the classroom was harder than he originally thought it would be. He didn't know how he found the right one, but he did. And he thanked every divine being known on Earth for helping him across the trecherous sea of hormonal preteens. Looking around at his new surrounding with a relieved sigh, he searched for an available seat. He was attracting attention because of his clumsy little entrance, but he didn't really care. Taking a seat near the front so he could see what would be displayed on the board.

@~Happily.Ever.After~ ???​

Chanyeol's eyebrows raised when Shinji mentioned the game title. "Really? I haven't played that one." He said smiling. Looking across the room at the emptying halls Chanyeol nodded in agreement about being late to class. "Yeah, let's hurry. Maybe we can sit beside each other." He said with a persistent wide smile. After entering seeing Shinji he had forgotten his plan to get good seats, and now getting good seats wasn't likely at all. "What were you up to over the summer?" He asked, mindlessly playing with the zipper of his coat as they walked through the halls. Since going to Korea for the summer, Chanyeol hadn't had much of a chance to keep up with Shinji or anyone else due to the 14 hour time difference and had no clue what had happened over the summer. Strangely enough, Chanyeol expected everything to be the same. Upon entering his the classroom, Chanyeol immediately caught sight of Cora and waved, smiling widely. Walking over to Cora, while dragging Shinji with him, He greeted her with a excited, "Morning!".
@Felilla @Kirisuna

Octavia Dawson-
{Avia, Lyn} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Oct. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Luke|Pregnant ϟ

Octavia looked at him and sighed. His hand went to her stomach and she felt a slight flip. She was feeling sick again, her body was hating her."I know, I have something growing in me. I get it, it's still hard to grasp." She said. She was an emotional wreck. She sighed as she looked at him. He put a gentle hand on her cheek. She sniffed and had tears in her eyes. He held her close saying he wouldn't leave her. She couldn't speak her hand went on his. She hugged him gently and she shook her head and stepped away. She stepped out of the alcove and went to the nearest trashcan. She leaned over grabbing both sides and puking into it. She breathed in. She gasped and cried as she clung to the trash can. She finally pulled away and sat down. She shook her head, "Luke, I don't know if I can do this." She said. She had him help her up and she leaned into him gently. She was comforted by him.
@IceQueen

Last edited:
~Luke~
Luke looked down at Octavia, almost jumping as he felt her hand press over his. She was so distraught, it hurt him to see her like this. Her salty tears started slipping though his fingers, and he used his thumb to gently smear them away from her face, not letting any of them touch the floor However, when she backed up, he raised an eyebrow, and looked after her, hearing her heave up her breakfast into the trash can. With a sigh, he walked back out, and towards her, as she let go, and he moved some of her hair out of the way. "Come on Octavia." He said soothingly, helping her up, "You got to be strong. I will let this day slide because you puking into a trashcan isn't exactly healthy for you.' He mumbled, holding her close to him, even though she smelled like regurgitated breakfast. "Come on, let's get out of here."
@Wicked Witch

Octavia Dawson-
{Avia, Lyn} ϟ ♀ ϟ 16 {Oct. 10} ϟ N/A ϟ V. Equestrian ϟ Crushing on Luke|Pregnant ϟ

Octavia nods to him and sighs. She had felt horrible about this. She asked him to let her use the restroom. She was glad he was here for her, and her unborn child. He was amazing and such a good friend. She went to use the bathroom and washed her hands and used mouth wash to take the rancid smell away. she sniffed as she looked in the mirrior her eyes were red and swollen from all crying she had done.She sniffed and sigh,she walked out and looked at Luke as she wiped her eyes. Octavia walked over to him and leaned into him." thank you" She muttered, He walked her to his car and opened her door for her. Once in, She sat back and closed her eyes, her hand was on her head. She sighed when he turned the car on and the ac came on. she turned it towards her and blasted the hell out of it. He drove them to his house. thankfully his parents weren't home. She sat on his couch and got comfy as she looked up and over at him."Will join m e on the couch please?" she asked him. She missed someone to snuggle with and wrap around. She nuzzled into Luke the minute he lay on the couch with her. her arms went around him and she sighed contently. they turned on the tv and she started to fall asleep in his arms. She needed more rest then normal and school was going to be hard for her, she was going to be so tired at lunch.
@IceQueen

Status
Not open for further replies.